USED 2013 Trek Domane Six Series 54cm Carbon Road Bike Dura-Ace + Aeolus UPGRADE
For sale is a USED 2013 Trek Domane Six Series 54cm Carbon Road Bike Dura-Ace + Aeolus UPGRADESPECS:
- Size: 54cm
- Seat Tube (c-t): 60.5cm (integrated)
- Top Tube (effective): 54.2cm
- Head Tube: 160mm
- Steerer Tube: 250mm
- Standover Height: 31"
- Wheel Size: 700c
- Speed: 2x11
- Components: Shimano Dura Ace 9100/9000 Mix
- Color: White Red
- Weight: 15.6lbs
- Frame: Carbon Fiber
- Fork: Carbon Fiber
- Headset: Integrated
- Seatpost: Integrated
- Saddle: Fizik Aliante Carbon Rail
- Stem: Bontrager RXL Aluminum 100mm
- Handlebar: Bontrager RXL Carbon 42cm
- Shifters: Shimano Dura Ace ST-9000
- Brakeset: Shimano Dura Ace BR-9000
- Front Derailleur: Shimano Dura Ace FD-9000 Braze On
- Rear Derailleur: Shimano Dura Ace RD-9100 Short Cage
- Crankset: Shimano Dura Ace FC-9000 172.5mm 50/34t
- Bottom Bracket: Hollowtech II
- Cassette: Shimano Dura Ace CS-R9100 11-28t
- Chain: Shimano 11 Speed
- Wheelset: Bontrager Aeolus 3 Carbon Clinchers
- Tires: Bontrager AW-3 700x25c
CONDITION: USED, in good working order with little wear. Stem has a few minor scratches. This is a 2013 frameset with a newer/current groupset (Dura Ace 9000 and 9100) and Aeolus wheelset installed.
SIZING: Based on traditional sizing, it could fit someone 5'5" to 5'10". Please note this is an approximate range and the buyer is responsible for verifying the fit before purchase.
WARRANTY: If purchased locally, it comes backed with a 60 day limited mechanical warranty.
RETURN POLICY: Buyer has 7 days on receipt of item to initiate a return by contacting us. Item must be returned in the same condition as purchased and a refund will be issued on receipt of the item.
TERMS OF SALE: All items are sold AS IS and customers assume responsibility for their own safety and the upkeep of their purchased equipment.
LIMITED WARRANTY: New and specified used bicycles are covered with our 60 day limited mechanical waranty which allows for needed adjustments and tuning incurred from normal use. During this time, any hard goods deemed necessary for proper mechanical functioning will be billed to the customer at cost. Any mechanical or structural issues assessed to result from a crash, hard impact, or any other incident will not be covered under warranty.