USED 2013 Trek Lexa SLX WSD 54cm Aluminum Road Bike 2x10 Speed Shimano 105
For sale is a USED 2013 Trek Lexa SLX WSD 54cm Aluminum Road Bike 2x10 Speed Shimano 105SPECS:
- Size: 54cm
- Seat Tube (c-t): 48cm
- Top Tube (effective): 54cm
- Head Tube: 135mm
- Steerer Tube: 230mm
- Standover Height: 29''
- Wheel Size: 700c
- Speed: 2x10
- Components: Shimano 105 5700 Mix
- Color: Red
- Weight: 19.7lbs
- Frame: 200 Series Alpha Aluminum
- Fork: Carbon Fiber
- Headset: Integrated
- Seatpost: Bontrager Aluminum 27.2mm
- Saddle: Selle Italia Diva
- Stem: Bontrager Aluminum 90mm
- Handlebar: Bontrager Race Aluminum 40cm
- Shifters: Shimano 105 ST-5700
- Brakeset: Tektro Side Pull Calipers
- Front Derailleur: Shimano 105 FD-5700
- Rear Derailleur: Shimano 105 RD-5701
- Crankset: Shimano Tiagra FC-4600 170mm 50/34t
- Bottom Bracket: Hollowtech II
- Cassette: Shimano Tiagra CS-4600 12-30t
- Chain: NEW KMX X10
- Wheelset: Bontrager 700c Alloy Clinchers
- Tires: NEW Michelin Dynamic Sport 700x23c Rear, Bontrager R1 700x25c Front
CONDITION: USED, in good working order and recently serviced. Chain, rear tire and bar tape are all brand new.SIZING: Based on traditional sizing, it could fit someone 5'5'' to 5'10''. Please note this is an approximate range and the buyer is responsible for verifying the fit before purchase.
WARRANTY: If purchased locally, it comes backed with a 60 day limited mechanical warranty.
RETURN POLICY: Buyer has 7 days on receipt of item to initiate a return by contacting us. Item must be returned in the same condition as purchased and a refund will be issued on receipt of the item.
TERMS OF SALE: All items are sold AS IS and customers assume responsibility for their own safety and the upkeep of their purchased equipment.
LIMITED WARRANTY: New and specified used bicycles are covered with our 60 day limited mechanical waranty which allows for needed adjustments and tuning incurred from normal use. During this time, any hard goods deemed necessary for proper mechanical functioning will be billed to the customer at cost. Any mechanical or structural issues assessed to result from a crash, hard impact, or any other incident will not be covered under warranty.