USED 2014 Giant TCX Advanced M/L Force 1x11 Carbon CX Cyclocross Bike 17lbs!
For sale is a USED 2014 Giant TCX Advanced M/L Force 1x11 Carbon CX Bike
- Size: M/L
- Seat Tube (c-t): 54.5cm
- Top Tube (effective): 56cm
- Head Tube: 16cm
- Steer Tube: 23cm
- Standover Height: 32.3"
- Wheel Size: 700c
- Speed: 1x11
- Components: SRAM Force
- Color: Black with Blue/White graphics.
- Weight: 17lbs, 1oz (7.73kg)
- Frame: Giant TCX Advanced 0
- Fork: Giant TCX Carbon
- Headset: Integrated 1-1/4", FSA Overdrive2
- Seatpost: Giant D-Fuse
- Saddle: Fizik Antares, K:ium rails, 140mm width
- Stem: Giant Contact, 100mm length, 8 degrees
- Handlebar: Giant Contact, 31.8mm clamp, 42cm width, 90mm reach, 135mm drop
- Shifters: Sram Force (R) Sram Red (L)
- Brakeset: SRAM Red, 160mm rotors
- Front Derailleur: N/A
- Rear Derailleur: SRAM Force 11 speed
- Crankset: SRAM Force Chainring, Rotor 3DF Crankset
- Bottom Bracket: Custom Rotor 386BB for BB86
- Cassette: 11-36T
- Chain: SRAM PC-XX1
- Wheelset: Centric 50 CX Rims, Project 321 Hubs. Front is Thru-axle. Rear is QR.
- Tires: Challenge Chicane, Pro series. 700x33, Tubular
CONDITION: Used and in good working order. Bike shows little cosmetic wear, aside from scuffs on crankarm tips, and rims. Please note the wheels are tubular and would do well to have a re-gluing before use.
- Chain/Cassette/Cranks: 4 (Very Good)
- Brake Pads: 3 (Good)
- Tires: 2 (Fair)
- Wheels: 4 (Very Good)
- Frame: 4 (Very Good)
- Shifters: 4 (Very Good)
- Cables/Housing: 4 (Very Good)
SIZING: Based on traditional sizing, it could fit someone 5'5" - 5'10". Please note this is an approximate range and the buyer is responsible for verifying the fit before purchase.
WARRANTY: If purchased locally, it comes backed with a 60 day limited mechanical warranty (re-gluing tubulars not included).
RETURN POLICY: Buyer has 7 days on receipt of item to initiate a return by contacting us. Item must be returned in the same condition as purchased and a refund will be issued on receipt of the item.
TERMS OF SALE: All items are sold AS IS and customers assume responsibility for their own safety and the upkeep of their purchased equipment.
LIMITED WARRANTY: New and specified used bicycles are covered with our 60 day limited mechanical waranty which allows for needed adjustments and tuning incurred from normal use. During this time, any hard goods deemed necessary for proper mechanical functioning will be billed to the customer at cost. Any mechanical or structural issues assessed to result from a crash, hard impact, or any other incident will not be covered under warranty.