USED 2014 GT Karakoram Sport Large 20" Aluminum hardtail Mountain Bike 3x9 Sp.
For sale is a USED 2014 GT Karakoram Sport Large 20" Aluminum hardtail Mountain Bike 3x9 Sp.
- Size: Large/20"
- Seat Tube (c-t): 20"
- Top Tube (effective): 62cm
- Head Tube: 130mm
- Steer Tube: 195mm
- Standover Height: 31.5"
- Wheel Size: 29"
- Speed: 3x9
- Type: hardtail Mountain Bike
- Components: Shimano Altus/Alivio Mix
- Color: Black/Green
- Weight: 32.8lbs
- Frame: Aluminum
- Fork: Suntour XCT 110mm Travel
- Headset: Integrated
- Seatpost: Aluminum, 30.9mm
- Saddle: GT
- Stem: GT Aluminum, 80mm
- Handlebar: Aluminum, 700mm
- Shifters: Shimano Altus SL-M370
- Brakes: Decipher Hydraulic Disc Brakes
- Front Derailleur: Shimano Altus FD-M370
- Rear Derailleur: Shimano Alivio RD-M430
- Crankset: Suntour XCM 175mm 44/32/22t
- Bottom Bracket: JIS Square Taper
- Cassette: SRAM 9 Speed 11-32
- Chain: KMC X9
- Wheelset: AlexRims MD19 29" Alloy Clinchers
- Tires: Innova 29x2.1"
- Extras: Platform Pedals
CONDITION: USED, in good working order and recently serviced. Frame has a few minor scratches, otherwise bike shows little wear.
SIZING: Based on traditional sizing, it could fit someone 5'10" to 6'3". Please note this is an approximate range and the buyer is responsible for verifying the fit before purchase.
WARRANTY: If purchased locally, it comes backed with a 60 day limited mechanical warranty.
RETURN POLICY: Buyer has 7 days on receipt of item to initiate a return by contacting us. Item must be returned in the same condition as purchased and a refund will be issued on receipt of the item.
TERMS OF SALE: All items are sold AS IS and customers assume responsibility for their own safety and the upkeep of their purchased equipment.
LIMITED WARRANTY: New and specified used bicycles are covered with our 60 day limited mechanical waranty which allows for needed adjustments and tuning incurred from normal use. During this time, any hard goods deemed necessary for proper mechanical functioning will be billed to the customer at cost. Any mechanical or structural issues assessed to result from a crash, hard impact, or any other incident will not be covered under warranty.