USED 2014 Parlee ESX Small 52cm Carbon Road Bike Dura Ace Di2 Enve SES 7.8
For sale is a USED 2014 Parlee ESX Small 52cm Carbon Road Bike Dura Ace Di2 Enve SES 7.8
- Size: Small/52cm
- Seat Tube (c-t): 47cm
- Top Tube (effective): 52.5cm
- Head Tube: 139mm
- Steerer Tube: 225mm
- Standover Height: 29"
- Wheel Size: 700c
- Speed: 2x11
- Components: Shimano Dura Ace Di2 9070 Mix
- Color: Black
- Weight: 15.1lbs
- Frame: Carbon Fiber
- Fork: Carbon Fiber
- Headset: Integrated
- Seatpost: Carbon, Proprietary
- Saddle: Selle Italia SLR Superflow
- Stem: Enve Carbon 90mm
- Handlebar: Enve Carbon 42cn
- Shifters: Shimano Dura Ace Di2 ST-9070
- Brakeset: Shimano Dura Ace BR-9000 Direct Mount
- Front Derailleur: Shimano Dura Ace Di2 FD-9070
- Rear Derailleur: Shimano Ultegra Di2 RD-6870 GS Long Cage
- Crankset: Shimano Dura Ace FC-9000 172.5mm 50/34t
- Bottom Bracket: Hollowtech II
- Cassette: Shimano Ultegra CS-6800 11-32t
- Chain: Shimano 11 Speed
- Wheelset: Enve SES 7.8 Carbon Clinchers
- Tires: Continental Grand Prix 4 Season 700x25c
CONDITION: USED, in good working order and recently serviced. Bike shows some minor cosmetic wear. Di2 firmware was all updated 12/6/2018.
SIZING: Based on traditional sizing, it could fit someone 5'2" to 5'8". Please note this is an approximate range and the buyer is responsible for verifying the fit before purchase.
WARRANTY: If purchased locally, it comes backed with a 60 day limited mechanical warranty.
RETURN POLICY: Buyer has 7 days on receipt of item to initiate a return by contacting us. Item must be returned in the same condition as purchased and a refund will be issued on receipt of the item.
TERMS OF SALE: All items are sold AS IS and customers assume responsibility for their own safety and the upkeep of their purchased equipment.
LIMITED WARRANTY: New and specified used bicycles are covered with our 60 day limited mechanical waranty which allows for needed adjustments and tuning incurred from normal use. During this time, any hard goods deemed necessary for proper mechanical functioning will be billed to the customer at cost. Any mechanical or structural issues assessed to result from a crash, hard impact, or any other incident will not be covered under warranty.