SOLD OUT - USED 2014 Specialized Roubaix SL4 56cm Carbon Road Bike Dura Ace Di2 2x11
For sale is a USED 2014 Specialized Roubaix SL4 56cm Carbon Road Bike Dura Ace Di2 2x11
- Size: 56cm
- Seat Tube (c-t): 515mm
- Top Tube (effective): 565mm
- Head Tube: 190mm
- Steerer Tube: 260mm
- Standover Height: 30"
- Wheel Size: 700c
- Speed: 2x11
- Components: Shimano Dura Ace Di2 9070 Mix
- Color: Red/Black
- Weight: 14.7lbs!
- Frame: Carbon Fiber
- Fork: Carbon Fiber
- Headset: Integrated
- Seatpost: Specialized CG-R Carbon, 27.2mm
- Saddle: Specialized Romin Carbon Rail
- Stem: Specialized Aluminum, 90mm
- Handlebar: Specialized Carbon Fiber, 42cm
- Shifters: Shimano Dura Ace Di2 ST-9070
- Brakeset: Shimano Dura Ace BR-9000
- Front Derailleur: Shimano Dura Ace Di2 FD-9070
- Rear Derailleur: Shimano Dura Ace Di2 RD-9070
- Crankset: S-Works Carbon, 172.5mm 50/34t
- Bottom Bracket: BB30
- Cassette: Shimano Dura Ace CS-9000
- Chain: Shimano 11 Speed
- Wheelset: Roval Rapide CLX 40 Carbon Clinchers
- Tires: S-Works Turbo 700x26c
- Extras: Specialized Carbon Fiber Water Bottle Cages
CONDITION: USED, in great shape with very little wear and recently serviced. Bike does not appear to have more than a few rides on it. There are some surface scratches and a slight bend in one of the spokes on the front whee. See photos. Di2 Firmware was updated 10/22/19. This does NOT include a charger for the Di2 system. To charge the system, you will need a Shimano SM-BCR2 Internal battery charger.
- Chain/Cassette/Cranks: 4/5 (Very Good)
- Brake Pads: 4/5 (Very Good)
- Tires: 4/5 (Very Good)
- Wheels: 4/5 (Very Good)
- Frame: 4/5 (Very Good)
- Shifters: 4/5 (Very Good)
- Cables/Housing: 4/5 (Very Good)
SIZING: Based on traditional sizing, it could fit someone 5'8" to 6'. Please note this is an approximate range and the buyer is responsible for verifying the fit before purchase.
WARRANTY: If purchased locally, it comes backed with a 60 day limited mechanical warranty.
RETURN POLICY: Buyer has 7 days on receipt of item to initiate a return by contacting us. Item must be returned in the same condition as purchased and a refund will be issued on receipt of the item. Buyer will be responsible to cover the cost of shipping unless the return is due to a fault on the part of Around the Cycle.
TERMS OF SALE: All items are sold AS IS and customers assume responsibility for their own safety and the upkeep of their purchased equipment.
LIMITED WARRANTY: New and specified used bicycles are covered with our 60 day limited mechanical waranty which allows for needed adjustments and tuning incurred from normal use. During this time, any hard goods deemed necessary for proper mechanical functioning will be billed to the customer at cost. Any mechanical or structural issues assessed to result from a crash, hard impact, or any other incident will not be covered under warranty.
WARNING: Cycling can be dangerous. Bicycles and bicycle products should be assembled and serviced by a professional mechanic. Never modify your bicycle or accessories. Read and follow all product instructions and warnings including information on the manufacturer’s website. Inspect your bicycle before every use. Always wear a helmet.