SOLD OUT - USED 2014 Specialized Tarmac SL4 Elite 58cm Carbon Road Bike SRAM Red 2x10 Sp.
For sale is a USED 2014 Specialized Tarmac SL4 Elite 58cm Carbon Road Bike SRAM Red 2x10 Sp.
- Size: 58cm
- Seat Tube (c-t): 580mm
- Top Tube (effective): 582mm
- Head Tube: 190mm
- Steerer Tube: 270mm
- Standover Height: 31"
- Wheel Size: 700c
- Speed: 2x10
- Components: SRAM Red 2012+ 2x10
- Color: Red Black
- Weight: 17.4lbs
- Frame: Carbon Fiber
- Fork: Carbon Fiber
- Headset: Integrated
- Seatpost: Uno Aluminum, 27.2mm
- Saddle: Specialized Alias 130, Titanium Rail
- Stem: Specialized Aluminum, 70mm
- Handlebar: Specialized Aluminum, 44cm
- Shifters: SRAM Red 2012+
- Brakeset: SRAM Red Aero Link
- Front Derailleur: SRAM RED 2012+ w/ Yaw
- Rear Derailleur: SRAM RED 2012+ WiFli Long Cage
- Crankset: SRAM S Series Alloy 175mm 50/36t
- Bottom Bracket: BB30
- Cassette: SRAM PG 1070 11-32t 10 Speed
- Chain: NEW KMC X 10
- Wheelset: Mavic Ksyrium Elite 700c
- Tires: NEW Michelin Dynamic Sport 700x25c
CONDITION: USED, in good working order and recently serviced. Chain, tires, bar tape, and shift cables are new.
SIZING: Based on traditional sizing, it could fit someone 5'10" to 6'3". Please note this is an approximate range and the buyer is responsible for verifying the fit before purchase.
WARRANTY: If purchased locally, it comes backed with a 60 day limited mechanical warranty.
RETURN POLICY: Buyer has 7 days on receipt of item to initiate a return by contacting us. Item must be returned in the same condition as purchased and a refund will be issued on receipt of the item.
TERMS OF SALE: All items are sold AS IS and customers assume responsibility for their own safety and the upkeep of their purchased equipment.
LIMITED WARRANTY: New and specified used bicycles are covered with our 60 day limited mechanical waranty which allows for needed adjustments and tuning incurred from normal use. During this time, any hard goods deemed necessary for proper mechanical functioning will be billed to the customer at cost. Any mechanical or structural issues assessed to result from a crash, hard impact, or any other incident will not be covered under warranty.