SOLD OUT - USED 2014 Trek Madone 3.1 WSD 47cm Carbon 105 Road Bike Blue 700c 2x10 Speed
For sale is a USED 2014 Trek Madone 3.1 WSD 47cm Carbon 105 Road Bike Blue 700c 2x10 Speed
- Size: 47cm
- Seat Tube (c-t): 42cm
- Top Tube (effective): 50.9cm
- Head Tube: 125mm
- Steerer Tube: 210mm
- Standover Height: 26.5"
- Wheel Size: 700c
- Speed: 2x10
- Components: Shimano 105 5700 Mix
- Color: Blue
- Weight: 18.6lbs
- Frame: Carbon Fiber
- Fork: Carbon Fiber
- Headset: Integrated
- Seatpost: Bontrager Aluminum, 27.2mm
- Saddle: Bontrager Affinity 1
- Stem: Bontrager Aluminum, 70mm
- Handlebar: Bontrager Race Aluminum 38cm
- Shifters: Shimano 105 ST-5700
- Brakeset: Tektro Side Pull Calipers
- Front Derailleur: Shimano Tiagra FD-4600
- Rear Derailleur: Shimano 105 RD-5700
- Crankset: Shimano Tiagra FC-4600 170mm 50/34t
- Bottom Bracket: Hollowtech II
- Cassette: Shimano Tiagra CS-4600 11-32t
- Chain: KMC X10
- Wheelset: Bontrager 700c Alloy Clinchers
- Tires: Bontrager R1 700x23c
CONDITION: USED, in good working order and recently serviced. Bar tape is brand new.
SIZING: Based on traditional sizing, it could fit someone 4'9" to 5'2". Please note this is an approximate range and the buyer is responsible for verifying the fit before purchase.
WARRANTY: If purchased locally, it comes backed with a 60 day limited mechanical warranty.
RETURN POLICY: Buyer has 7 days on receipt of item to initiate a return by contacting us. Item must be returned in the same condition as purchased and a refund will be issued on receipt of the item.
TERMS OF SALE: All items are sold AS IS and customers assume responsibility for their own safety and the upkeep of their purchased equipment.
LIMITED WARRANTY: New and specified used bicycles are covered with our 60 day limited mechanical waranty which allows for needed adjustments and tuning incurred from normal use. During this time, any hard goods deemed necessary for proper mechanical functioning will be billed to the customer at cost. Any mechanical or structural issues assessed to result from a crash, hard impact, or any other incident will not be covered under warranty.