USED 2014 Williams Genesis Medium 54cm Ultegra 11 Speed Carbon Aero Road Bike
For sale is a USED 2014 Williams Genesis Medium 54cm Ultegra 11 Speed Carbon Aero Road Bike
- Size: Medium/54cm
- Seat Tube (c-t): 52cm
- Top Tube (effective): 54cm
- Head Tube: 140mm
- Steerer Tube: 220mm
- Standover Height: 31"
- Wheel Size: 700c
- Speed: 2x11
- Components: Shimano Ultegra 6800 Mix
- Color: Black
- Weight: 16.4lbs
- Frame: Carbon Fiber
- Fork: Carbon Fiber
- Headset: Integrated
- Seatpost: Carbon Fiber, Aero Shape
- Saddle: Selle San Marco 1 Regale
- Stem: Shimano Pro Vibe Carbon, 100mm
- Handlebar: Williams Aluminum, 42cm
- Shifters: Shimano Ultegra ST-6800
- Brakeset: Shimano Ultegra BR-6800
- Front Derailleur: Shimano Ultegra FD-6800
- Rear Derailleur:Shimano Ultegra RD-6800
- Crankset: Shimano Ultegra FC-6800 172.5mm 52/36t
- Bottom Bracket: Hollowtech II
- Cassette: Sram PG 1170 11-28t
- Chain: Shimano 11 Speed
- Wheelset: Williams WS28 700c Alloy Clinchers
- Tires: Roadlite 700x25c
CONDITION: USED, in good working order and recently serviced. Bike shows some minor wear, but is mechanically sound.
SIZING: Based on traditional sizing, it could fit someone 5'5" to 5'10". Please note this is an approximate range and the buyer is responsible for verifying the fit before purchase.
WARRANTY: If purchased locally, it comes backed with a 60 day limited mechanical warranty.
RETURN POLICY: Buyer has 7 days on receipt of item to initiate a return by contacting us. Item must be returned in the same condition as purchased and a refund will be issued on receipt of the item.
TERMS OF SALE: All items are sold AS IS and customers assume responsibility for their own safety and the upkeep of their purchased equipment.
LIMITED WARRANTY: New and specified used bicycles are covered with our 60 day limited mechanical waranty which allows for needed adjustments and tuning incurred from normal use. During this time, any hard goods deemed necessary for proper mechanical functioning will be billed to the customer at cost. Any mechanical or structural issues assessed to result from a crash, hard impact, or any other incident will not be covered under warranty.