USED 2015 Bike Friday Pocket Crusoe 56cm Steel Folding Bike Red SRAM Apex 2x10
For sale is a USED 2015 Bike Friday Pocket Crusoe 56cm Steel Folding Bike Red SRAM Apex 2x10
- Size: 56cm
- Seat Tube (c-t): 50cm
- Top Tube (effective): 56cm
- Head Tube: 80mm
- Standover Height: 20"
- Wheel Size: 20"
- Speed: 2x10
- Components: SRAM Apex Mix
- Color: Red
- Weight: 20.8lbs
- Frame: Steel
- Fork: Steel
- Headset: Threadless
- Seatpost: Uno Aluminum, 27.2mm
- Saddle: Selle Italia Flite
- Stem: Dimension Aluminum, 60mm
- Handlebar: 3T Ergnova Pro Aluminum, 42cm
- Shifters: SRAM Apex 2x10
- Brakeset: Tektro RX6 V-Brakes
- Front Derailleur: SRAM Apex
- Rear Derailleur: SRAM Apex
- Crankset: SRAM Apex 170mm 50/34t
- Bottom Bracket: GXP
- Cassette: Shimano CS-HG70-s 9-26 10 Speed
- Chain: SRAM 10 Speed
- Wheelset: AlexRims DM18 20" Alloy Clinchers
- Tires: Schwalbe Marathon Supreme 20x1.6"
CONDITION: USED, in great shape and recently serviced. Bike shows very little wear and does not appear to have many miles on it.
- Chain/Cassette/Cranks: 4/5 (Very Good)
- Brake Pads: 3/5 (Good)
- Tires: 3/5 (Good)
- Wheels: 4/5 (Very Good)
- Frame: 4/5 (Very Good)
- Shifters: 4/5 (Very Good)
- Cables/Housing: 3/5 (Good)
SIZING: Based on traditional sizing, it could fit someone 5'5" to 5'10". Please note this is an approximate range and the buyer is responsible for verifying the fit before purchase.
WARRANTY: If purchased locally, it comes backed with a 60 day limited mechanical warranty.
RETURN POLICY: Buyer has 7 days on receipt of item to initiate a return by contacting us. Item must be returned in the same condition as purchased and a refund will be issued on receipt of the item.
TERMS OF SALE: All items are sold AS IS and customers assume responsibility for their own safety and the upkeep of their purchased equipment.
LIMITED WARRANTY: New and specified used bicycles are covered with our 60 day limited mechanical waranty which allows for needed adjustments and tuning incurred from normal use. During this time, any hard goods deemed necessary for proper mechanical functioning will be billed to the customer at cost. Any mechanical or structural issues assessed to result from a crash, hard impact, or any other incident will not be covered under warranty.