USED 2015 Cannondale SuperSix Evo 54cm Carbon Road Bike Dura-Ace 2x11 Speed
For sale is a USED 2015 Cannondale SuperSix Evo 54cm Carbon Road Bike Dura-Ace 2x11 Speed
- Size: 54cm
- Seat Tube (c-t): 54cm
- Top Tube (effective): 545mm
- Head Tube: 140mm
- Steerer Tube: 205mm
- Standover Height: 31"
- Wheel Size: 700c
- Speed: 2x11
- Components: Shimano Dura Ace 900 Mix
- Color: Black/Green
- Weight: 16.3lbs
- Frame: Carbon Fiber
- Fork: Carbon Fiber
- Headset: Integrated
- Seatpost: Aluminum, 27.2mm
- Saddle: Ergon SR3-M
- Stem: 3T Aluminum, 100mm
- Handlebar: 3T Carbon, 44cm
- Shifters: Shimano Dura Ace ST-9000 2x11
- Brakeset: Shimano Dura Ace BR-9000
- Front Derailleur: Shimano Dura Ace FD-9000 Braze On
- Rear Derailleur: Shimano Dura Ace RD-9000
- Crankset: Shimano Dura Ace FC-9000 175mm 53/39t
- Bottom Bracket: BB30 w/ Adapter
- Cassette: Shimano Dura Ace CS-9100
- Chain: Shimano 11 Speed
- Wheelset: NEW Shimano WH-RS100 700c Alloy Clinchers
- Tires: NEW Continental Ultra Sport 700x25c
CONDITION: USED, in good working order and recently serviced. Bike shows little cosmetic wear. Wheels, tires, and bar tape are all brand new.
- Chain/Cassette/Cranks: 4/4 (Very Good)
- Brake Pads: 3/5 (Good)
- Tires: 5/5 (NEW)
- Wheels: 5/5 (NEW)
- Frame: 4/5 (Very Good)
- Shifters: 4/5 (Very Good)
- Cables/Housing: 4/5 (Very Good)
SIZING: Based on traditional sizing, it could fit someone 5'5" to 5'10". Please note this is an approximate range and the buyer is responsible for verifying the fit before purchase.
WARRANTY: If purchased locally, it comes backed with a 60 day limited mechanical warranty.
RETURN POLICY: Buyer has 7 days on receipt of item to initiate a return by contacting us. Item must be returned in the same condition as purchased and a refund will be issued on receipt of the item.
TERMS OF SALE: All items are sold AS IS and customers assume responsibility for their own safety and the upkeep of their purchased equipment.
LIMITED WARRANTY: New and specified used bicycles are covered with our 60 day limited mechanical waranty which allows for needed adjustments and tuning incurred from normal use. During this time, any hard goods deemed necessary for proper mechanical functioning will be billed to the customer at cost. Any mechanical or structural issues assessed to result from a crash, hard impact, or any other incident will not be covered under warranty.