SOLD OUT - USED 2015 Pivot Mach 5.7 Medium Carbon Mountain Bike Shimano XT/XTR 2x10
For sale is a USED 2015 Pivot Mach 5.7 Medium Carbon Mountain Bike Shimano XT/XTR 2x10
- Size: Medium/18.5"
- Seat Tube (c-t): 18.5"
- Top Tube (effective): 589.3mm
- Head Tube: 123mm
- Steer Tube: 205mm
- Standover Height: 28"
- Wheel Size: 26"
- Speed: 2x10
- Type: Carbon Fiber Full Suspension
- Components: Shimano XT/XTR
- Color: Black Blue
- Weight: 27.3lbs
- Frame: Carbon Fiber
- Fork: Carbon Fiber
- Headset: Integrated
- Rear Suspension: Fox Float CTD
- Seatpost: FSA SL-K Carbon, 30.9mm
- Saddle: WTB Volt
- Stem: FSA SL-K Aluminum, 80mm
- Handlebar: FSA SL-K Carbon, 690mm
- Shifters: Shimano Deore XT SL-M780 2x/3x10
- Brakes: Shimano BL/BR-M785 w/ M8100 Rear Caliper
- Front Derailleur: Shimano Deore XT FD-M786
- Rear Derailleur: Shimano XTR RD-M985
- Crankset: Shimano Deore XT FC-M785 175mm 38/24t
- Bottom Bracket: Hollowtech II
- Cassette: Shimano Deore XT CS-M771-10 11-36t
- Chain: Shimano 10 Speed Mountain
- Wheelset: DT Swiss Tricon 26"
- Tires: Kenda Small Black Eight 26x2.1" Rear, Kenda Nevegal 26x2.1 Front
CONDITION: USED, in good working order and recently serviced. Rear brake caliper is brand new and rear shock was just professionally rebuilt by BTI.
- Chain/Cassette/Cranks: 3/5 (Good)
- Brake Pads: 5/5 (NEW)
- Tires: 3/5 (Good)
- Wheels: 3/5 (Good)
- Frame: 3/5 (Good)
- Shifters: 4/5 (Very Good)
- Cables/Housing: 3/5 (Good)
SIZING: Based on traditional sizing, it could fit someone 5'6" to 6'. Please note this is an approximate range and the buyer is responsible for verifying the fit before purchase.
WARRANTY: If purchased locally, it comes backed with a 60 day limited mechanical warranty.
RETURN POLICY: Buyer has 7 days on receipt of item to initiate a return by contacting us. Item must be returned in the same condition as purchased and a refund will be issued on receipt of the item. Buyer will be responsible to cover the cost of shipping unless the return is due to a fault on the part of Around the Cycle.
TERMS OF SALE: All items are sold AS IS and customers assume responsibility for their own safety and the upkeep of their purchased equipment.
LIMITED WARRANTY: New and specified used bicycles are covered with our 60 day limited mechanical waranty which allows for needed adjustments and tuning incurred from normal use. During this time, any hard goods deemed necessary for proper mechanical functioning will be billed to the customer at cost. Any mechanical or structural issues assessed to result from a crash, hard impact, or any other incident will not be covered under warranty.
WARNING: Cycling can be dangerous. Bicycles and bicycle products should be assembled and serviced by a professional mechanic. Never modify your bicycle or accessories. Read and follow all product instructions and warnings including information on the manufacturer’s website. Inspect your bicycle before every use. Always wear a helmet.