USED 2015 Specialized S-Works Venge 49cm Carbon Road Bike Peter Sagan 15 lbs!!
For sale is a USED 2015 Specialized S-Works Venge 49cm Carbon Road Bike Peter Sagan Edition
- Size: 49cm
- Seat Tube (c-t): 467mm
- Top Tube (effective): 518mm
- Head Tube: 100mm
- Steerer Tube: 195mm
- Standover Height: 28.5"
- Wheel Size: 700c
- Speed: 2x11
- Components: SRAM Red 22 Mix
- Color: Peter Sagan Edition Paint
- Weight: 15.1lbs
- Frame: Carbon Fiber
- Fork: Carbon Fiber
- Headset: Integrated
- Seatpost: Specialized Carbon, Aero Shape
- Saddle: Specialized Power
- Stem: Enve Carbon, 80mm
- Handlebar: Specialized Carbon, 44cm
- Shifters: SRAM Red 22
- Brakeset: SRAM Red Pre 2012 Black
- Front Derailleur: SRAM Red 22
- Rear Derailleur: SRAM Red 22
- Crankset: SRAM Red 2012+ 172.5mm 53/39t
- Bottom Bracket: BB30
- Cassette: SRAM 11 Speed 11-28t
- Chain: SRAM PC 1130
- Wheelset: Mercury M5 Carbon Clinchers
- Tires: Mavic Yksion Pro 700x25c
CONDITION: USED, in great shape and recently serviced. Bike shows very little wear and tires appear to be almost new. Bar tape is brand new.
- Chain/Cassette/Cranks: 4/5 (Very Good)
- Brake Pads: 4/5 (Very Good)
- Tires: 4/5 (Very Good)
- Wheels: 4/5 (Very Good)
- Frame: 4/5 (Very Good)
- Shifters: 4/5 (Very Good)
- Cables/Housing: 4/5 (Very Good)
SIZING: Based on traditional sizing, it could fit someone 4'11" to 5'4". Please note this is an approximate range and the buyer is responsible for verifying the fit before purchase.
WARRANTY: If purchased locally, it comes backed with a 60 day limited mechanical warranty.
RETURN POLICY: Buyer has 7 days on receipt of item to initiate a return by contacting us. Item must be returned in the same condition as purchased and a refund will be issued on receipt of the item.
TERMS OF SALE: All items are sold AS IS and customers assume responsibility for their own safety and the upkeep of their purchased equipment.
LIMITED WARRANTY: New and specified used bicycles are covered with our 60 day limited mechanical waranty which allows for needed adjustments and tuning incurred from normal use. During this time, any hard goods deemed necessary for proper mechanical functioning will be billed to the customer at cost. Any mechanical or structural issues assessed to result from a crash, hard impact, or any other incident will not be covered under warranty.