USED 2015 Specialized Tarmac Sport 56cm Shimano 105 Carbon Road Bike Racing
For sale is a USED 2015 Specialized Tarmac Sport Shimano 105 Carbon Road Bike 56cm 2x11 Speed Black
- Size: 56cm
- Seat Tube (c-t): 53cm
- Top Tube (effective): 56.5cm
- Head Tube: 16cm
- Steerer Tube: 24.5cm
- Standover Height: 79.5cm
- Wheel Size: 700c
- Speed: 2x11 speed
- Components: Shimano 105
- Color: Matte Carbon/Black
- Weight: 8.9kg/19.6lbs
- Frame: Specialized FACT 9r carbon, FACT construction, compact race design, 1-3/8"" lower bearing, OSBB
- Fork: Specialized FACT carbon, monocoque, OS race for 1-3/8"" bearing
- Headset: Integrated, 1-3/8"
- Seatpost: Specialized Comp, FACT carbon, 27.2mm, 355mm length
- Saddle: Body Geometry Toupé Comp Gel, hollow Cr-Mo rails, 143mm
- Stem: Specialized Comp Multi, 3D forged alloy, 4-bolt, 12-degree rise, 100mm length
- Handlebar: Specialized Comp alloy, 42cm width, 135mm drop, 75mm reach
- Shifters: Shimano 105, ST-5800/5700
- Brakeset: Axis 1.0, Dual Pivot
- Front Derailleur: Shimano 105
- Rear Derailleur: Shimano 105, RD-5800, 11 speed
- Crankset: FSA Gossamer, BB30, 52/36T, 172.5mm length
- Bottom Bracket: Pressfit, BB30
- Cassette: Shimano 105, CS-5800 11-speed, 11-28t
- Chain: KMC 11 speed w/ Quick Link
- Wheelset: Axis 2.0, 22mm width (external)
- Tires: Michelin Dynamic Sport, 700x25c
CONDITION: Used and in good working order. Bike has had a fresh tune-up, replacing left shifter. It is a previous generation Shimano 105 (5700 series). Seatpost shows some scratches from insertion into frame, along with scuffs on bar clamp areas. Drivetrain has some life left in it, and frame is in great shape.
- Chain/Cassette/Cranks: 4 (very good)
- Brake Pads: 4 (very good)
- Tires: 5 (new)
- Wheels: 4 (very good)
- Frame: 4 (very good)
- Shifters: 2 (fair)
- Cables/Housing:4 (very good)
SIZING: Based on traditional sizing, it could fit someone 5'8" to 6'0". Please note this is an approximate range and the buyer is responsible for verifying the fit before purchase.
WARRANTY: If purchased locally, it comes backed with a 60 day limited mechanical warranty.
RETURN POLICY: Buyer has 7 days on receipt of item to initiate a return by contacting us. Item must be returned in the same condition as purchased and a refund will be issued on receipt of the item.
TERMS OF SALE: All items are sold AS IS and customers assume responsibility for their own safety and the upkeep of their purchased equipment.
LIMITED WARRANTY: New and specified used bicycles are covered with our 60 day limited mechanical waranty which allows for needed adjustments and tuning incurred from normal use. During this time, any hard goods deemed necessary for proper mechanical functioning will be billed to the customer at cost. Any mechanical or structural issues assessed to result from a crash, hard impact, or any other incident will not be covered under warranty.