USED 2015 Trek Crockett 9 Disc 52cm CX Cyclocross Bike Frameset Black Orange
For sale is a USED 2015 Trek Crockett 9 Disc 52cm CX Cyclocross Bike Frameset Black Orange
- Size: 52cm
- Seat Tube (c-t): 50cm
- Seat Tube (c-c): 44.5cm
- Top Tube (c-c): 50cm
- Top Tube (eff): 52.4cm
- Head Tube: 12.4cm
- Steer Tube: 20.3cm
- Spacing (F/R): 100mm [F], 135mm [R]
- Wheel Size: 700c, quick release
- Serial: WTU276G5564H
- Weight: 2.3kg/ 5 lbs
- Frame: 200 Series Alpha Aluminum, E2, BB86.5, internal control routing, disc balanced post mount, 3S chain keeper
- Fork: Trek IsoSpeed Cross carbon disc, E2
- Headset: Integrated, cartridge bearings, sealed, 1-1/8" top, 1.5" bottom
- Stem: Bontrager Elite Aluminum, 7°x90mm length
- Seatpost: Fits 27.2mm seatposts
- Bottom Bracket: BB86.5 (included), with 24mm diameter spindle
- Front Derailleur: Clamp style
- Brake Type: Disc, post mount
CONDITION: Used and in good shape. Frame has a few scuffs/scratches throughout.
SIZING: Based on traditional sizing, it could fit someone 5'2" - 5'8". Please note this is an approximate range and the buyer is responsible for verifying the fit before purchase.
RETURN POLICY: Buyer has 7 days on receipt of item to initiate a return by contacting us. Item must be returned in the same condition as purchased and a refund will be issued on receipt of the item.
TERMS OF SALE: All items are sold AS IS and customers assume responsibility for their own safety and the upkeep of their purchased equipment.
LIMITED WARRANTY: New and specified used bicycles are covered with our 60 day limited mechanical waranty which allows for needed adjustments and tuning incurred from normal use. During this time, any hard goods deemed necessary for proper mechanical functioning will be billed to the customer at cost. Any mechanical or structural issues assessed to result from a crash, hard impact, or any other incident will not be covered under warranty.
WARNING: Cycling can be dangerous. Bicycles and bicycle products should be assembled and serviced by a professional mechanic. Never modify your bicycle or accessories. Read and follow all product instructions and warnings including information on the manufacturer’s website. Inspect your bicycle before every use. Always wear a helmet.