SOLD OUT - USED 2015 Trek Emonda S 4 60cm Carbon Road Bike 2x10 Speed Shimano Tiagra
For sale is a USED 2015 Trek Emonda S 4 60cm Carbon Road Bike 2x10 Speed Shimano Tiagra
- Size: 60cm
- Seat Tube (c-t): 57cm
- Top Tube (effective): 58.6cm
- Head Tube: 210mm
- Steerer Tube: 300mm
- Standover Height: 32''
- Wheel Size: 700c
- Speed: 2x10
- Components: Shimano Tiagra
- Color: Black
- Weight: 19.6lbs
- Frame: Carbon Fiber
- Fork: Carbon Fiber
- Headset: Integrated
- Seatpost: Bontrager Aluminum 27.2mm
- Saddle: Bontrager Serano RL
- Stem: Bontrager Aluminum 110mm +7º
- Handlebar: Bontrager Race Aluminum 44cm
- Shifters: Shimano Tiagra ST-4500
- Brakeset: Shimano Tiagra BR-4600
- Front Derailleur: Shimano Tiagra FD-4600
- Rear Derailleur: Shimano Tiagra RD-4600
- Crankset: Shimano Tiagra FC-4600 175mm 50/34
- Bottom Bracket: Hollowtech II
- Cassette: Shimano Tiagra CS-4600 11-28
- Chain: NEW KMX X10.93
- Wheelset: Bontrager 700c Alloy
- Tires: Bontrager R1 700x23 Front, Specialized Roubaix Pro 700x23c
CONDITION: USED, in good working order and recently serviced. Bike shows some cosmetic wear. Chain is brand new.
SIZING: Based on traditional sizing, it could fit someone 6' and up. Please note this is an approximate range and the buyer is responsible for verifying the fit before purchase.
WARRANTY: If purchased locally, it comes backed with a 60 day limited mechanical warranty.
RETURN POLICY: Buyer has 7 days on receipt of item to initiate a return by contacting us. Item must be returned in the same condition as purchased and a refund will be issued on receipt of the item.
TERMS OF SALE: All items are sold AS IS and customers assume responsibility for their own safety and the upkeep of their purchased equipment.
LIMITED WARRANTY: New and specified used bicycles are covered with our 60 day limited mechanical waranty which allows for needed adjustments and tuning incurred from normal use. During this time, any hard goods deemed necessary for proper mechanical functioning will be billed to the customer at cost. Any mechanical or structural issues assessed to result from a crash, hard impact, or any other incident will not be covered under warranty.