USED 2015 Trek Remedy 9.8 18.5" Carbon Full Suspension Mountain Bike SRAM 1x11
For sale is a USED 2015 Trek Remedy 9.8 18.5" Carbon Full Suspension Mountain Bike SRAM 1x11
- Size: 18.5"
- Seat Tube (c-t): 18.5"
- Top Tube (effective): 60cm
- Head Tube: 105mm
- Steer Tube: 180mm
- Standover Height: 29"
- Wheel Size: 29"
- Speed: 1x11
- Type: Full Suspension Mountain Bike
- Components: SRAM X1 1x11
- Color: Black/Red
- Weight: 29lbs
- Frame: Carbon Fiber
- Fork: Carbon Fiber
- Headset: Integrated
- Rear Suspension: Fox Float CTD ReActiv
- Seatpost: Rock Shox Reverb Dropper
- Saddle: WTB Volt
- Stem: Bontrager Rhythm Pro Aluminum, 70mm
- Handlebar: Bontrager Rhythm Carbon, 820mm
- Shifters: SRAM X1 1x11
- Brakes: Shimano Deore XT BL/BR-M785
- Rear Derailleur: SRAM X1
- Crankset: SRAM X1 Aluminum 175mm 30t
- Bottom Bracket: BB95
- Cassette: SRAM XG 1180 11-42t
- Chain: SRAM PC XX1 11 Speed
- Wheelset: WTB i29 29" Alloy
- Tires: Bontrager SE4 29x2.4"
CONDITION: USED, in good working order and recently serviced. Bike has a few cosmetic nicks and scratches from normal use, but is in great shape mechanically.
- Chain/Cassette/Cranks: 4/5 (Very Good)
- Brake Pads: 4/5 (Very Good)
- Tires: 3/5 (Good)
- Wheels: 5/5 (NEW)
- Frame: 3/5 (Good)
- Shifters: 4/5 (Very Good)
- Cables/Housing: 3/5 (Good)
SIZING: Based on traditional sizing, it could fit someone 5'6" to 6'. Please note this is an approximate range and the buyer is responsible for verifying the fit before purchase.
WARRANTY: If purchased locally, it comes backed with a 60 day limited mechanical warranty.
RETURN POLICY: Buyer has 7 days on receipt of item to initiate a return by contacting us. Item must be returned in the same condition as purchased and a refund will be issued on receipt of the item.
TERMS OF SALE: All items are sold AS IS and customers assume responsibility for their own safety and the upkeep of their purchased equipment.
LIMITED WARRANTY: New and specified used bicycles are covered with our 60 day limited mechanical waranty which allows for needed adjustments and tuning incurred from normal use. During this time, any hard goods deemed necessary for proper mechanical functioning will be billed to the customer at cost. Any mechanical or structural issues assessed to result from a crash, hard impact, or any other incident will not be covered under warranty.