SOLD OUT - USED 2015 Trek Superfly 9.7 19" Carbon Hardtail 29" Wheel Mountain Bike 29er
For sale is a USED 2015 Trek Superfly 9.7 19" Carbon Hardtail 29" Wheel Mountain Bike 2x10 Sp.
- Size: 19"
- Seat Tube (c-t): 19"
- Top Tube (effective): 63cm
- Head Tube: 100mm
- Steer Tube: 180mm
- Standover Height: 32"
- Wheel Size: 29"
- Speed: 2x10
- Type: Hardtail XC Mountain Bike
- Components: Shimano XT/SLX Mix
- Color: Black
- Weight: 24.9lbs
- Frame: Carbon Fiber
- Fork: 2015 Fox Evolution Series 32 100mm Travel ID: CSQN
- Headset: Integrated
- Rear Suspension: Your Body
- Seatpost: Bontrager Rhythm Elite Aluminum, 27.2mm
- Saddle: Bontrager
- Stem: Bontrager Aluminum, 90mm
- Handlebar: Bontrager RL Aluminum, 690mm
- Shifters: Shimano SLX SL-M670
- Brakes: Shimano SLX BL/BR-M675
- Front Derailleur: Shimano SLX FD-M676
- Rear Derailleur: Shimano XT RD-M786
- Crankset: Shimano SLX FC-M675 175mm 38/24t
- Bottom Bracket: Hollowtech II
- Cassette: Shimano CS-HG50-10 11-34t
- Chain: KMC 10 Speed
- Wheelset: Bontrager Mustang Elite TLR
- Tires: Bontrager XR1 29x2.2"
CONDITION: USED, in good working order and recently serviced. Frame has a few small chips in the paint, but bike is in great mechanical shape.
SIZING: Based on traditional sizing, it could fit someone 5'8" to 6'1". Please note this is an approximate range and the buyer is responsible for verifying the fit before purchase.
WARRANTY: If purchased locally, it comes backed with a 60 day limited mechanical warranty.
RETURN POLICY: Buyer has 7 days on receipt of item to initiate a return by contacting us. Item must be returned in the same condition as purchased and a refund will be issued on receipt of the item.
TERMS OF SALE: All items are sold AS IS and customers assume responsibility for their own safety and the upkeep of their purchased equipment.
LIMITED WARRANTY: New and specified used bicycles are covered with our 60 day limited mechanical waranty which allows for needed adjustments and tuning incurred from normal use. During this time, any hard goods deemed necessary for proper mechanical functioning will be billed to the customer at cost. Any mechanical or structural issues assessed to result from a crash, hard impact, or any other incident will not be covered under warranty.