USED 2015 XS Liv Lust 3 Aluminum Full Suspension Mountain Bike Shimano Deore XT
For sale is a USED 2015 XS Liv Lust 3 Aluminum Full Suspension Mountain Bike Shimano Deore XT 2x10 Speed
- Size: XS
- Seat Tube (c-t): 14"
- Top Tube (effective): 21.7"
- Head Tube: 3.7"
- Steer Tube: 7"
- Standover Height: 25.7"
- Wheel Size: 27.5"
- Speed: 2x10
- Type: Full suspension mountain bike
- Components: Shimano Deore XT
- Color: White/Red/Purple
- Weight: 13kg/28.6 lbs
- Frame: ALUXX SL-grade aluminum, 4" Maestro suspension
- Fork: RockShox Recon Gold RL Solo Air w/ 15mm thru-axle, OverDrive steerer, 100mm travel
- Headset: FSA/Giant, integrated
- Rear Suspension: RockShox Monarch R
- Seatpost: 30.9mm, 370mm length, 20mm offset
- Saddle: WTB Volt, 135mm width
- Stem: Giant Connect, 75mm length, 31.8mm handlebar clamp
- Handlebar: Giant Connect, 690mm length, 19mm rise
- Shifters: Shimano Deore, SL-M610
- Brakes: BL/BR-M785, 180mm [F]/160mm [R] rotors
- Front Derailleur: SRAM XS,
- Rear Derailleur: Shimano Deore, RD-M615
- Crankset: Truvativ, 165mm length, 36/22T
- Bottom Bracket: SRAM Pressfit
- Cassette: Shimano CS-HG500-10, 10 speed, 11-42T
- Chain: Shimano CN-HG54
- Wheelset: Giant S-XC2, Thruaxles, 24mm width (external), 21mm depth,
- Tires: Vittoria Barzo, 27.5x2.25"/Peyote 27.5x2.35"
CONDITION: Used and in good shape. Recently tuned up, getting new front brake pads in the process. Seatpost, rear derailleur, crankarms, and some parts of the frame have some scratches.
- Chain/Cassette/Cranks: 3 (good)
- Brake Pads: 4 (very good)
- Tires: 4 (very good)
- Wheels: 3 (good)
- Frame: 3 (good)
- Shifters: 3 (good)
- Cables/Housing: 3 (good)
SIZING: Based on traditional sizing, it could fit someone 4'11" - 5'4". Please note this is an approximate range and the buyer is responsible for verifying the fit before purchase.
WARRANTY: If purchased locally, it comes backed with a 60 day limited mechanical warranty.
RETURN POLICY: Buyer has 7 days on receipt of item to initiate a return by contacting us. Item must be returned in the same condition as purchased and a refund will be issued on receipt of the item.
TERMS OF SALE: All items are sold AS IS and customers assume responsibility for their own safety and the upkeep of their purchased equipment.
LIMITED WARRANTY: New and specified used bicycles are covered with our 60 day limited mechanical waranty which allows for needed adjustments and tuning incurred from normal use. During this time, any hard goods deemed necessary for proper mechanical functioning will be billed to the customer at cost. Any mechanical or structural issues assessed to result from a crash, hard impact, or any other incident will not be covered under warranty.
WARNING: Cycling can be dangerous. Bicycles and bicycle products should be assembled and serviced by a professional mechanic. Never modify your bicycle or accessories. Read and follow all product instructions and warnings including information on the manufacturer’s website. Inspect your bicycle before every use. Always wear a helmet.