USED 2016 Cannondale CAAD12 Black Inc. 50cm Road Bike SRAM Red eTap 15 lbs!
For sale is a USED 2016 Cannondale CAAD12 Black Inc. 50cm Road Bike SRAM Red eTap 2x11 speed HED wheels 15 lbs!
- Size: 50cm
- Seat Tube (c-t): 55cm
- Top Tube (effective): 53cm
- Head Tube: 11.5cm
- Steerer Tube: 18cm
- Standover Height: 77.7cm
- Wheel Size: 700c
- Speed: 2x11
- Components: SRAM Red eTap/Zipp/HED
- Color: Black
- Weight: 6.9kg/15.2 lbs
- Frame: Aluminum
- Fork: Carbon fiber
- Headset: Cane Creek 110, integrated
- Seatpost: Carbon fiber, 25.4mm Ø,0mm offset
- Saddle: Selle Royal, Seta SL, 143mm width
- Stem: Zipp Service Course SL, 120mm length
- Handlebar: Zipp alloy, 42cm width
- Shifters: SRAM Red eTap
- Brakeset: SRAM Red w/ AeroLink
- Front Derailleur: SRAM Red eTap
- Rear Derailleur: SRAM Red eTap
- Crankset: Cannondale Hollowgram Si, 52/36T, 170mm length
- Bottom Bracket: BB30
- Cassette: Shimano Ultegra CS-R8000, 11-28T
- Chain: KMC X11
- Wheelset: HED Jet 4 Plus, quick release, 45mm depth
- Tires: Continental Grand Prix 4000 S II, 700x25c
- Extras: SRAM Red eTap battery charger included
CONDITION: Bike is in good to very good condition overall. A new bottom bracket and chain was installed. Frame has a few minor paint chips near rear driveside dropout. Crank arms have some surfaces scratches. Wheels are true with moderate brake track wear. Tires have moderate wear, with rear having some skid patches.
- Chain/Cassette/Cranks: 4 (very good)
- Brake Pads: 4
- Tires: 3 (good)
- Wheels: 3
- Frame: 3
- Shifters: 3
- Cables/Housing: 3
SIZING: Based on traditional sizing, it could fit someone 5'0" to 5'5" . Please note this is an approximate range and the buyer is responsible for verifying the fit before purchase.
WARRANTY: If purchased locally, it comes backed with a 60 day limited mechanical warranty.
RETURN POLICY: Buyer has 7 days on receipt of item to initiate a return by contacting us. Item must be returned in the same condition as purchased and a refund will be issued on receipt of the item. Buyer will be responsible to cover the cost of shipping both ways unless the return is due to a fault on the part of Around the Cycle. If additional reassembly is required, or item has been removed from packaging or used, additional return fees may apply.
TERMS OF SALE: All items are sold AS IS and customers assume responsibility for their own safety and the upkeep of their purchased equipment.
LIMITED WARRANTY: New and specified used bicycles are covered with our 60 day limited mechanical waranty which allows for needed adjustments and tuning incurred from normal use. During this time, any hard goods deemed necessary for proper mechanical functioning will be billed to the customer at cost. Any mechanical or structural issues assessed to result from a crash, hard impact, or any other incident will not be covered under warranty.
WARNING: Cycling can be dangerous. Bicycles and bicycle products should be assembled and serviced by a professional mechanic. Never modify your bicycle or accessories. Read and follow all product instructions and warnings including information on the manufacturer’s website. Inspect your bicycle before every use. Always wear a helmet.