USED 2016 Cannondale F-Si 1 Women's Small 27.5 Deore XT Hardtail Mountain Bike
For sale is a USED 2016 Cannondale F-Si 1 Women's Mountain Bike Hardtail Small Shimano Deore XT 2x10 speed
- Size: Small
- Seat Tube (c-t): 15.2"
- Top Tube (effective): 22.4"
- Head Tube: 3.8"
- Steer Tube: 6.25"
- Standover Height: 28.3"
- Wheel Size: 27.5"/650b
- Speed: 2x10 speed
- Type: Hardtail mountain bike
- Components: Shimano Deore/XT, Rockshox
- Color: Blue/Mint/Black
- Weight: 27lbs
- Frame: Aluminum
- Fork: RockShox Recon Gold TK 27.5inch, 100mm, Solo Air, PopLoc remote lockout, rebound adjust, 1-1/8", 51mm offset
- Headset: Integrated
- Seatpost: Cannondale C3, 27.2mm, 25mm offset
- Saddle: Cannondale Stage 3 Women's, 150mm width
- Stem: Cannondale C4, 70mm length, 31.8mm bar clamp
- Handlebar: Cannondale C3, 670mm width
- Shifters: Shimano Deore SL-M610
- Brakes: Shimano BR-M447
- Front Derailleur: Shimano M618 Deore, High Direct Mount
- Rear Derailleur: Shimano XT, RD-M786
- Crankset: Shimano Deore, FC-M617, 36/22T
- Bottom Bracket: Shimano SM-BB52, Threaded
- Cassette: Shimano HG-50, 11-36T, 10-speed
- Chain: KMC 10 Speed w/ quick link
- Wheelset: Stan’s ZTR Rapid, tubeless ready, 25mm width (external), Thru-axle front, quick release rear
- Tires: Schwalbe Rapid Rob, 27.5x2.25"
- Chain/Cassette/Cranks: 4 (very good)
- Brake Pads: 4 (very good)
- Tires: 4 (very good)
- Wheels: 4 (very good)
- Frame: 4 (very good)
- Shifters: 4 (very good)
- Cables/Housing: 4 (very good)
SIZING: Based on traditional sizing, it could fit someone 5'2"- 5'8". Please note this is an approximate range and the buyer is responsible for verifying the fit before purchase.
WARRANTY: If purchased locally, it comes backed with a 60 day limited mechanical warranty.
RETURN POLICY: Buyer has 7 days on receipt of item to initiate a return by contacting us. Item must be returned in the same condition as purchased and a refund will be issued on receipt of the item.
TERMS OF SALE: All items are sold AS IS and customers assume responsibility for their own safety and the upkeep of their purchased equipment.
LIMITED WARRANTY: New and specified used bicycles are covered with our 60 day limited mechanical waranty which allows for needed adjustments and tuning incurred from normal use. During this time, any hard goods deemed necessary for proper mechanical functioning will be billed to the customer at cost. Any mechanical or structural issues assessed to result from a crash, hard impact, or any other incident will not be covered under warranty.