SOLD OUT - USED 2016 Cannondale SuperSix EVO Hi-MOD Team 56cm Dura Ace Di2 Carbon Road Bike
For sale is a USED 2016 Cannondale SuperSix EVO Hi-MOD Team Dura Ace Di2 Carbon Road Bike
- Size: 56cm
- Seat Tube (c-t): 57.6cm
- Top Tube (effective): 56.1cm
- Head Tube: 15.5cm
- Steerer Tube: 25cm
- Standover Height: 80.7cm
- Wheel Size: 700c
- Speed: 2x11 speed
- Components: Shimano Dura-Ace, FSA
- Color: Gray/Black/Green
- Weight: 6.77kg/14.9lbs.
- Frame: SuperSix EVO, BallisTec Hi-Mod Carbon
- Fork: Carbon
- Headset: Integrated
- Seatpost: FSA K-Force, 27.2mm, 25mm offset
- Saddle: Fizik Arione R3, K:ium Rails, 125mm width
- Stem: FSA Carbon, 100mm length
- Handlebar: FSA K-Force Carbon, 31.8mm clamp, 42cm width, 135mm drop, 75mm reach
- Shifters: Shimano Dura-Ace ST-9070
- Brakeset: Shimano Dura-Ace BR-9000
- Front Derailleur: Shimano Dura-Ace FD-9070
- Rear Derailleur: Shimano Dura-Ace RD-9070
- Crankset: HollowGram SiSL2, 50/34T OPI SpideRing SL
- Bottom Bracket: BB30
- Cassette: Shimano Dura-Ace CS-R9100 11 speed, 11-28T
- Chain: Shimano CN-HG701
- Wheelset: Bontrager Aeolus 3, Rims are 26mm wide (external), 35mm deep
- Tires: Continental UltraSport 700x25c
- Extras: Shimano SM-BCR2 included.
CONDITION: Bike is in very good condition with very few signs of use. Frame has a couple small paint chips on the bottom of the down tube and chain stays. New hoods for shifters have been installed.
- Chain/Cassette/Cranks: 4 (very good)
- Brake Pads: 4 (very good)
- Tires: 5 (excellent)
- Wheels: 4 (very good)
- Frame: 4 (very good)
- Shifters: 4 (very good)
- Cables/Housing: 4 (very good)
SIZING: Based on traditional sizing, it could fit someone 5'8" - 6'0". Please note this is an approximate range and the buyer is responsible for verifying the fit before purchase.
WARRANTY: If purchased locally, it comes backed with a 60 day limited mechanical warranty.
RETURN POLICY: Buyer has 7 days on receipt of item to initiate a return by contacting us. Item must be returned in the same condition as purchased and a refund will be issued on receipt of the item. Buyer will be responsible to cover the cost of shipping both ways unless the return is due to a fault on the part of Around the Cycle.
TERMS OF SALE: All items are sold AS IS and customers assume responsibility for their own safety and the upkeep of their purchased equipment.
LIMITED WARRANTY: New and specified used bicycles are covered with our 60 day limited mechanical waranty which allows for needed adjustments and tuning incurred from normal use. During this time, any hard goods deemed necessary for proper mechanical functioning will be billed to the customer at cost. Any mechanical or structural issues assessed to result from a crash, hard impact, or any other incident will not be covered under warranty.
WARNING: Cycling can be dangerous. Bicycles and bicycle products should be assembled and serviced by a professional mechanic. Never modify your bicycle or accessories. Read and follow all product instructions and warnings including information on the manufacturer’s website. Inspect your bicycle before every use. Always wear a helmet.