SOLD OUT - USED 2016 Felt Z3 Disc 54cm Carbon Road Bike Shimano Ultegra 2x11 Speed UHC
For sale is a USED 2016 Felt Z3 Disc 54cm Carbon Road Bike Shimano Ultegra 2x11 Speed UHC
- Size: 54cm
- Seat Tube (c-t): 52cm
- Top Tube (effective): 54.5cm
- Head Tube: 160mm
- Steerer Tube: 145mm
- Standover Height: 29"
- Wheel Size: 700c
- Speed: 2x11
- Components: Shimano Ultegra 6800 Mix
- Color: UHC Blue/Black
- Weight: 17.9lbs
- Frame: Carbon Fiber
- Fork: Carbon Fiber, Tapered Steer Tube
- Headset: Integrated
- Seatpost: Felt Carbon Fiber, 27.2mm
- Saddle: Fabric Scoop
- Stem: 3T Aluminum, 100mm
- Handlebar: Felt Aluminum, 42cm
- Shifters: Shimano Ultegra ST-RS685 2x11
- Brakeset: Shimano BR-RS785 Hydraulic Disc Brakes
- Front Derailleur: Shimano Ultegra FD-6800 Braze On
- Rear Derailleur: Shimano Ultegra RD-6800-GS Long Cage
- Crankset: Shimano Ultegra FC-6800 172.5mm 50/34t Compact
- Bottom Bracket: Hollowtech II
- Cassette: Shimano 105 CS-5800 11-32t
- Chain: Shimano 11 Speed
- Wheelset: DT Swiss R23db Spline 700c QR Disc
- Tires: Vittoria Rubino Pro 700x25c
CONDITION: USED, in great shape and recently serviced. Bike shows little wear.
- Chain/Cassette/Cranks: 4/5 (Very Good)
- Brake Pads: 4/5 (Very Good)
- Tires: 4/5 (Very Good)
- Wheels: 4/5 (Very Good)
- Frame: 4/5 (Very Good)
- Shifters:4/5 (Very Good)
- Cables/Housing: 4/5 (Very Good)
SIZING: Based on traditional sizing, it could fit someone 5'5" to 5'10". Please note this is an approximate range and the buyer is responsible for verifying the fit before purchase.
WARRANTY: If purchased locally, it comes backed with a 60 day limited mechanical warranty.
RETURN POLICY: Buyer has 7 days on receipt of item to initiate a return by contacting us. Item must be returned in the same condition as purchased and a refund will be issued on receipt of the item.
TERMS OF SALE: All items are sold AS IS and customers assume responsibility for their own safety and the upkeep of their purchased equipment.
LIMITED WARRANTY: New and specified used bicycles are covered with our 60 day limited mechanical waranty which allows for needed adjustments and tuning incurred from normal use. During this time, any hard goods deemed necessary for proper mechanical functioning will be billed to the customer at cost. Any mechanical or structural issues assessed to result from a crash, hard impact, or any other incident will not be covered under warranty.