USED 2016 Giant Propel Advanced SL 0 52cm/Medium Di2 Carbon Fiber Aero Road Bike
For sale is a USED 2016 52cm/Medium Giant Propel Advanced SL 0 Carbon Fiber Aero Road Bike Ultegra Di2
- Size: Medium/52cm
- Seat Tube (c-t): 53cm
- Top Tube (effective): 55.5cm
- Head Tube: 15cm
- Steerer Tube: 21.4cm
- Standover Height: 79.5cm
- Wheel Size: 700c
- Speed: 2x11
- Components: Shimano Ultegra, Di2
- Color: Black/Blue/White
- Weight: 7.8kg/17.2 lbs
- Frame: Advanced SL-grade composite, Integrated seatpost, Electronic ready
- Fork: Advanced SL-grade composite, Full-composite OverDrive 2 steerer
- Headset: FSA Overdrive 2, integrated
- Seatpost: Integrated seatpost, 170mm of post remains (from top of ISP to toptube's top), 0mm offset
- Saddle: Giant Contact SL, Neutral, 137mm width
- Stem: Giant Contact SL, 8°x100mm
- Handlebar: 3T, Aluminum, 38cm width,75mm reach, 135mm drop
- Shifters: Shimano Ultegra Di2, ST-6870
- Brakeset: SpeedControl SL, w/ Ti hardware
- Front Derailleur: Shimano Ultegra Di2, FD-6870
- Rear Derailleur: Shimano Ultegra, RD-6870
- Crankset: Shimano Ultegra, FC-6800
- Bottom Bracket: Shimano, Press Fit
- Cassette: Shimano Ultegra CS-R8000, 11-25T, 11 speed
- Chain: Shimano HG-X11, w/ quick link
- Wheelset: Mavic Aksium Race, quick release, 20mm depth, 21mm width (external)
- Tires: Michelin Dynamic Sport, 700x25c
- Extras: Shimano SM-BCR2 included, along with original manual, and small parts for frame.
CONDITION: Used and in great shape. Frame has aa few scuffs on top tube. Drivetrain shows mild use. A majority of life is left in drivetrain components.
- Chain/Cassette/Cranks: 4 (very good)
- Brake Pads: 4 (very good)
- Tires: 4 (very good)
- Wheels: 4 (very good)
- Frame: 4 (very good)
- Shifters: 4 (very good)
- Cables/Housing: 4 (very good)
SIZING: Based on traditional sizing, it could fit someone 5'8" - 5'11". Please note this is an approximate range and the buyer is responsible for verifying the fit before purchase.
WARRANTY: If purchased locally, it comes backed with a 60 day limited mechanical warranty.
RETURN POLICY: Buyer has 7 days on receipt of item to initiate a return by contacting us. Item must be returned in the same condition as purchased and a refund will be issued on receipt of the item.
TERMS OF SALE: All items are sold AS IS and customers assume responsibility for their own safety and the upkeep of their purchased equipment.
LIMITED WARRANTY: New and specified used bicycles are covered with our 60 day limited mechanical waranty which allows for needed adjustments and tuning incurred from normal use. During this time, any hard goods deemed necessary for proper mechanical functioning will be billed to the customer at cost. Any mechanical or structural issues assessed to result from a crash, hard impact, or any other incident will not be covered under warranty.
WARNING: Cycling can be dangerous. Bicycles and bicycle products should be assembled and serviced by a professional mechanic. Never modify your bicycle or accessories. Read and follow all product instructions and warnings including information on the manufacturer’s website. Inspect your bicycle before every use. Always wear a helmet.