USED 2016 Scott Plasma Premium Triathlon Bike XL Shimano Dura-Ace Di2 2x11 Speed ENVE Wheels
For sale is a USED 2016 Scott Plasma Premium Triathlon Bike XL Shimano Dura-Ace Di2 2x11 Speed ENVE Wheels
- Size: XL
- Seat Tube (c-t): 61.5cm
- Top Tube (effective): 58cm
- Head Tube: 14cm
- Steer Tube: 17.3cm
- Standover Height: 87.5cm
- Wheel Size: 700c
- Speed: 2x11
- Components: Shimano Dura-Ace Di2, Profile Design, ENVE
- Color: Black
- Weight: 8.5kg/18.7lbs
- Frame: Carbon fiber
- Fork: Carbon fiber
- Headset: Syncros Integrated 1 - 1 1/8"" drop-in headset
- Seatpost: Aero Carbon, 100mm of fore/aft adjustment
- Saddle: Syncros, 126mm width
- Stem: Profile Plasma 5 TRI, 30°, 85mm
- Basebar: Profile Design Carbon Fiber, 42cm width, approx. 40mm rise
- Aerobars: Profile Design carbon fiber, 310mm length
- Shifters: Shimano Dura-Ace Di2, TT style
- Brake Levers: Shimano Dura-Ace Di2, TT style
- Brakes: SCOTT TKB136 [F], Alloy U-Brake [R]
- Front Derailleur: Dura-Ace Di2
- Rear Derailleur: Dura-Ace Di2
- Crankset: Dura-Ace w/ Pioneer power meter, 53/39T, 175mm length,
- Cassette: Ultegra, 11-25T
- Chain: Shimano, 11-speed
- Wheelset: ENVE SES 3.4, quick release
- Tires: Continental Grnd Prix 4000s II, 700x23c [F], Continental Gatorskin, 700x25c [R]
CONDITION: Used and in good shape. Components show some wear, with a few scuffs on crankarm tips and bar end shifters. Brakes and drivetrain function as expected. Power meter is also operational. Includes a misc. parts bundle with power meter head unit, Di2 charger, base bar and spacers, and original rear brake.
- Chain/Cassette/Cranks: 3 (good)
- Brake Pads: 5 (new, front)/ 2 (fair, rear)
- Tires: 3
- Wheels: 4 (very good)
- Frame: 4
- Shifters: 4
- Cables/Housing: 4
Condition Description: Used and in good working order.
SIZING: Based on traditional sizing, it could fit someone 5'10" to 6'3". Please note this is an approximate range and the buyer is responsible for verifying the fit before purchase.
WARRANTY: If purchased locally, it comes backed with a 60 day limited mechanical warranty.
RETURN POLICY: Buyer has 7 days on receipt of item to initiate a return by contacting us. Item must be returned in the same condition as purchased and a refund will be issued on receipt of the item. Buyer will be responsible to cover the cost of shipping both ways unless the return is due to a fault on the part of Around the Cycle. If additional reassembly is required, or item has been removed from packaging or used, additional return fees may apply.
TERMS OF SALE: All items are sold AS IS and customers assume responsibility for their own safety and the upkeep of their purchased equipment.
LIMITED WARRANTY: New and specified used bicycles are covered with our 60 day limited mechanical waranty which allows for needed adjustments and tuning incurred from normal use. During this time, any hard goods deemed necessary for proper mechanical functioning will be billed to the customer at cost. Any mechanical or structural issues assessed to result from a crash, hard impact, or any other incident will not be covered under warranty.
WARNING: Cycling can be dangerous. Bicycles and bicycle products should be assembled and serviced by a professional mechanic. Never modify your bicycle or accessories. Read and follow all product instructions and warnings including information on the manufacturer’s website. Inspect your bicycle before every use. Always wear a helmet.