USED 2016 Specialized Tarmac Comp UDi2 54cm Carbon Road Bike 11 Speed 16 lbs!
For sale is a USED 2016 Specialized Tarmac Comp UDi2 54cm Carbon Road Bike 11 Speed 16 lbs!
- Size: 54cm
- Seat Tube (c-t): 51cm
- Top Tube (effective): 54.8cm
- Head Tube: 14cm
- Steerer Tube: 22.5cm
- Standover Height: 77.5cm
- Wheel Size: 700c
- Speed: 2x11
- Components: Shimano Ultegra Di2
- Color: Satin Carbon/Moto Orange/White
- Weight: 7.37kg/16lbs 4oz.
- Frame: Specialized FACT 9r carbon, FACT construction, compact race design, 1-3/8"" lower bearing, OSBB
- Fork: Specialized FACT carbon, monocoque, OS race for 1-3/8"" bearing
- Headset: 1-1/8"" upper, 1-3/8"" lower, integrated Cr-Mo cartridge bearings, 20mm cone spacer, w/ 20mm spacers
- Seatpost: Specialized Comp Carbon, single bolt, 27.2mm
- Saddle: Body Geometry Toupé Comp Gel, hollow Cr-Mo rails, 143mm
- Stem: Specialized Comp Multi, 3D forged alloy, 4-bolt, 12° rise
- Handlebar: S-Works AeroFly Carbon, 25mm rise, 130mm Drop x 80mm Reach
- Shifters: Shimano Ultegra Di2, ST-6870
- Brakeset: Shimano Ultegra Rim Brake, BR-R8000
- Front Derailleur: Shimano Ultegra Di2 Braze-on, FD-6870
- Rear Derailleur: Shimano Ultegra Di2 11 speed, RD-6870
- Crankset: TURN Zayante by Praxis Works, BB30, 52/36T
- Bottom Bracket: BB30, Press fit
- Cassette: Shimano 105, CS-5800 11 speed, 11-28T
- Chain: Shimano CN-HG600, 11 speed
- Wheelset: Mavic Aksium, 20mm depth, 20mm width (external)
- Tires: Mavic Aksion, 700x23
CONDITION: Used and in very good shape. Some cosmetic scuffs on seatpost and rear skewer. Tires show some signs of use, with life still left in them.
- Chain/Cassette/Cranks: 4 (very good)
- Brake Pads: 4 (very good)
- Tires: 4 (very good)
- Wheels: 4 (very good)
- Frame: 4 (very good)
- Shifters: 4 (very good)
- Cables/Housing: 4 (very good)
SIZING: Based on traditional sizing, it could fit someone 5'5" - 5'10". Please note this is an approximate range and the buyer is responsible for verifying the fit before purchase.
WARRANTY: If purchased locally, it comes backed with a 60 day limited mechanical warranty.
RETURN POLICY: Buyer has 7 days on receipt of item to initiate a return by contacting us. Item must be returned in the same condition as purchased and a refund will be issued on receipt of the item.
TERMS OF SALE: All items are sold AS IS and customers assume responsibility for their own safety and the upkeep of their purchased equipment.
LIMITED WARRANTY: New and specified used bicycles are covered with our 60 day limited mechanical waranty which allows for needed adjustments and tuning incurred from normal use. During this time, any hard goods deemed necessary for proper mechanical functioning will be billed to the customer at cost. Any mechanical or structural issues assessed to result from a crash, hard impact, or any other incident will not be covered under warranty.