USED 2016 Trek Boone 5 56cm Carbon Fiber Cyclocross Gravel Bike Shimano 105 2x11
For sale is a USED 2016 Trek Boone 5 56cm Carbon Fiber Cyclocross Gravel Bike Shimano 105 2x11
- Size: 56cm
- Seat Tube (c-t): 63cm (Trek Integrated Seat Mast)
- Top Tube (effective): 55.8cm
- Head Tube: 160mm
- Steer Tube: 245mm
- Standover Height: 32"
- Wheel Size: 700c
- Speed: 2x11
- Components: Shimano 105 5800 2x11 Speed Mix
- Color: Black White Blue
- Weight: 20.0lbs
- Frame: 600 Series OCLV Carbon
- Fork: Carbon Fiber
- Headset: Integrated
- Seatpost: Trek Integrated Seat Mast
- Saddle: Bontrager Paradigm Race
- Stem: Bontrager Aluminum, 100mm
- Handlebar: Bontrager Race Aluminum, 44cm
- Shifters: Shimano ST-RS685
- Brakeset: Shimano BR-R785 Hydraulic Disc Brakes
- Front Derailleur: Shimano 105 FD-5800 Braze On
- Rear Derailleur: Shimano 105 RD-5800 Short Cage
- Crankset: FSA Energy Hollow Forged Aluminum, 172.5mm 46/36t
- Bottom Bracket: Mega Exo
- Cassette: Shimano 105 CS-5800 11-28t
- Chain: Shimano 11 Speed
- Wheelset: Bontrager TLR 700c Alloy, Tubeless Ready
- Tires: Ritchey Comp 700x32c
CONDITION: USED, in great shape with little wear. Bike has seen some use, but was well taken care of.
- Chain/Cassette/Cranks: 4/5 (Very Good)
- Brake Pads: 4/5 (Very Good)
- Tires: 4/5 (Very Good)
- Wheels: 3/5 (Good)
- Frame: 4/5 (Very Good)
- Shifters: 4/5 (Very Good)
- Cables/Housing: 3/5 (Good)
SIZING: Based on traditional sizing, it could fit someone 5'8" to 6'. Please note this is an approximate range and the buyer is responsible for verifying the fit before purchase.
WARRANTY: If purchased locally, it comes backed with a 60 day limited mechanical warranty.
RETURN POLICY: Buyer has 7 days on receipt of item to initiate a return by contacting us. Item must be returned in the same condition as purchased and a refund will be issued on receipt of the item.
TERMS OF SALE: All items are sold AS IS and customers assume responsibility for their own safety and the upkeep of their purchased equipment.
LIMITED WARRANTY: New and specified used bicycles are covered with our 60 day limited mechanical waranty which allows for needed adjustments and tuning incurred from normal use. During this time, any hard goods deemed necessary for proper mechanical functioning will be billed to the customer at cost. Any mechanical or structural issues assessed to result from a crash, hard impact, or any other incident will not be covered under warranty.