USED 2016 Trek Crockett 52cm SRAM Apex 1x11 Pink Cyclocross CX Gravel Bike
For sale is a USED 2016 Trek Crockett 52cm SRAM Apex 1x11 Pink Cyclocross CX Gravel Bike
- Size: 52cm
- Seat Tube (c-t): 49.4cm
- Top Tube (effective): 53.1cm
- Head Tube: 12.3cm
- Steer Tube: 21cm
- Standover Height: 77cm
- Wheel Size: 700c
- Speed: 11 speed
- Components: SRAM Apex 1x11
- Color: Pink/Blue/White
- Weight: 9.07kg/20 lbs.
- Frame: Aluminum
- Fork: Carbon
- Headset: FSA Integrated, sealed cartridge bearings, 1-1/8" top, 1.5" bottom
- Seatpost: RaceFace Ride, 27.2mm diameter, 0mm offset
- Saddle: Bontrager Arvada, 139mm width
- Stem: Bontrager Pro Aluminum, 17°, 110mm length
- Handlebar: 3T Ergonova Pro, Aluminum, 42cm width, 140mm drop, 85mm reach
- Shifters: SRAM Apex, 1x11,
- Brakeset: Tektro Mini-V rim brakes,
- Front Derailleur: N/A
- Rear Derailleur: SRAM APEX, 11 speed
- Crankset: SRAM Apex, 1x specific, 42T
- Bottom Bracket: BB86.5, GXP
- Cassette: Sunrace 11-42T, 11 speed
- Chain: KMC, 11 Speed
- Wheelset: Shiimano R500, Quick-release
- Tires: Dimension Shakedown, 700x38c
CONDITION: Used and in very good shape with a BRAND NEW SRAM Apex 1x11 group, as well as wheels and tires. Frame is in near perfect shape.
- Chain/Cassette/Cranks: 5 (excellent)
- Brake Pads: 4 (very good)
- Tires: 5 (excellent)
- Wheels: 5 (excellent)
- Frame: 4 (very good)
- Shifters: 5 (excellent)
- Cables/Housing: 5 (excellent)
SIZING: Based on traditional sizing, it could fit someone 5'2" - 5'8". Please note this is an approximate range and the buyer is responsible for verifying the fit before purchase.
WARRANTY: If purchased locally, it comes backed with a 60 day limited mechanical warranty.
RETURN POLICY: Buyer has 7 days on receipt of item to initiate a return by contacting us. Item must be returned in the same condition as purchased and a refund will be issued on receipt of the item.
TERMS OF SALE: All items are sold AS IS and customers assume responsibility for their own safety and the upkeep of their purchased equipment.
LIMITED WARRANTY: New and specified used bicycles are covered with our 60 day limited mechanical waranty which allows for needed adjustments and tuning incurred from normal use. During this time, any hard goods deemed necessary for proper mechanical functioning will be billed to the customer at cost. Any mechanical or structural issues assessed to result from a crash, hard impact, or any other incident will not be covered under warranty.