USED 2017 Cannondale Scalpel-Si Carbon 2 Lefty FS Mountain Bike Large 29" 1x11
For sale is a USED 2017 Cannondale Scalpel-Si Carbon 2 Full Suspension Mountain Bike Lefty Large SRAM XX1 1x11 speed Black
- Size: Large
- Seat Tube (c-t): 18.8"
- Top Tube (effective): 24.5"
- Head Tube: 4.75"
- Steer Tube: 8.75"
- Standover Height: 30"
- Wheel Size: 29"
- Speed: 1x11
- Type: Full suspension mountain bike
- Components: SRAM XX1, Shimano
- Color: Black/Hyper Green
- Weight: 11.9kg/26.2lbs
- Frame: Scalpel-Si, 100mm, BallisTec Carbon, Zero Pivot seatstay, 1.5 Si head tube, Ai Offset
- Fork: Lefty 2.0 Carbon, 100mm, XLoc Full Sprint remote, 55mm offset
- Headset: Cannondale HeadShok Si
- Rear Suspension: RockShox, 190mm (eye-to-eye), Full Sprint remote
- Seatpost: PNW Rainier IR, 150mm travel,
- Saddle: Prologo, 133mm width
- Stem: Cannondale alloy, 90mm length
- Handlebar: Carbon fiber, 720mm width
- Shifters: SRAM X01
- Brakes: Shimano Deore XT, hydraulic disc, 160mm rotors
- Front Derailleur: N/A
- Rear Derailleur: SRAM XX1
- Crankset: Cannondale HollowGram Si, hollow forged, BB30, 32t Ai SpideRing
- Bottom Bracket: PF30
- Cassette: SRAM XG-1199, 10-42T
- Chain: SRAM PC-XX1
- Wheelset: Cannondale CZero Carbon, thruaxle
- Tires: Specialized Ground Control 29"x 2.3" [F], Maxxis Aspen 29"x2.2" [R]
CONDITION: This bike has seen plenty of use, but has been regularly serviced and recently tuned. Moderate signs of use throughout frame and components. Brake pads and rotors were replaced before listing. Brake lines recently bled. Pivot bearings, front hub bearings, and carbon link were just replaced. Bike is fully tuned and ready to ride; however, the function of the lockout remote is inconsistent. Will likely need rebuild or replacement in the future.
- Chain/Cassette/Cranks: 3 (good)
- Brake Pads: 5 (new)
- Tires: 3
- Wheels: 3
- Frame: 3
- Shifters: 3
- Cables/Housing: 3
SIZING: Based on traditional sizing, it could fit someone 5'10" to 6'2". Please note this is an approximate range and the buyer is responsible for verifying the fit before purchase.
WARRANTY: If purchased locally, it comes backed with a 60 day limited mechanical warranty.
RETURN POLICY: Buyer has 7 days on receipt of item to initiate a return by contacting us. Item must be returned in the same condition as purchased and a refund will be issued on receipt of the item. Buyer will be responsible to cover the cost of shipping both ways unless the return is due to a fault on the part of Around the Cycle. If additional reassembly is required, or item has been removed from packaging or used, additional return fees may apply.
TERMS OF SALE: All items are sold AS IS and customers assume responsibility for their own safety and the upkeep of their purchased equipment.
LIMITED WARRANTY: New and specified used bicycles are covered with our 60 day limited mechanical waranty which allows for needed adjustments and tuning incurred from normal use. During this time, any hard goods deemed necessary for proper mechanical functioning will be billed to the customer at cost. Any mechanical or structural issues assessed to result from a crash, hard impact, or any other incident will not be covered under warranty.
WARNING: Cycling can be dangerous. Bicycles and bicycle products should be assembled and serviced by a professional mechanic. Never modify your bicycle or accessories. Read and follow all product instructions and warnings including information on the manufacturer’s website. Inspect your bicycle before every use. Always wear a helmet.