USED 2017 Cannondale Supersix Evo 54cm Carbon Road Bike Shimano Ultegra Di2
For sale is a USED 2017 Cannondale Supersix Evo 54cm Carbon Road Bike Shimano Ultegra Di2
- Size: 54cm
- Seat Tube (c-t): 559mm
- Top Tube (effective): 547mm
- Head Tube: 139mm
- Steerer Tube: 235mm
- Standover Height: 32"
- Wheel Size: 700c
- Speed: 2x11
- Components: Shimano Ultegra 6870 Mix
- Color: Black
- Weight: 17.4lbs
- Frame: Carbon Fiber
- Fork: Carbon Fiber
- Headset: Integrated
- Seatpost: Cannondale Carbon, 25.4mm
- Saddle: Fizik Arione
- Stem: Cannondale C3 Aluminum, 100mm
- Handlebar: Cannondale C3 Aluminum, 44cm
- Shifters: Shimano Ultegra Di2 ST-6870
- Brakeset: Shimano Ultegra BR-6800
- Front Derailleur: Shimano Ultegra Di2 FD-6870
- Rear Derailleur: Shimano Ultegra Di2 RD-6870
- Crankset: Cannondale SI 172.5mm 50/34t
- Bottom Bracket: PF30
- Cassette: Shimano 105 CS-5800 11-28t
- Chain: Shimano 11 Speed
- Wheelset: Mavic Aksium 700c Alloy Clinchers
- Tires: Schwalbe Lugano 700x25c
CONDITION: USED, in good working order and recently serviced. Bike had aftermarket wheels most of it's life so stock wheels are like new condition. Rest of bike shows little wear. Di2 firmware was updated 10/22/19.
- Chain/Cassette/Cranks: 4/5 (Very Good)
- Brake Pads: 4/5 (Very Good)
- Tires: 4/5 (Very Good)
- Wheels: 4/5 (Very Good)
- Frame: 4/5 (Very Good)
- Shifters: 4/5 (Very Good)
- Cables/Housing: 4/5 (Very Good)
SIZING: Based on traditional sizing, it could fit someone 5'5" to 5'10". Please note this is an approximate range and the buyer is responsible for verifying the fit before purchase.
WARRANTY: If purchased locally, it comes backed with a 60 day limited mechanical warranty.
RETURN POLICY: Buyer has 7 days on receipt of item to initiate a return by contacting us. Item must be returned in the same condition as purchased and a refund will be issued on receipt of the item.
TERMS OF SALE: All items are sold AS IS and customers assume responsibility for their own safety and the upkeep of their purchased equipment.
LIMITED WARRANTY: New and specified used bicycles are covered with our 60 day limited mechanical waranty which allows for needed adjustments and tuning incurred from normal use. During this time, any hard goods deemed necessary for proper mechanical functioning will be billed to the customer at cost. Any mechanical or structural issues assessed to result from a crash, hard impact, or any other incident will not be covered under warranty.