USED 2017 Felt FR2 Matte TeXtreme 51cm Carbon Road Bike Ultegra Di2 11 Speed
For sale is a USED 2017 Felt FR2 Matte TeXtreme 51cm Carbon Road Bike Ultegra Di2 11 Speed
- Size: 51cm
- Seat Tube (c-t): 51cm
- Top Tube (effective): 530mm
- Head Tube: 115mm
- Steerer Tube: 200mm
- Wheel Size: 700c
- Speed: 2x11
- Components: Shimano Ultegra Di2 6870 Mix
- Color: Black/Blue
- Weight: 15.6lbs
- Frame: Carbon Fiber
- Fork: Carbon Fiber, Tapered Steer Tube
- Headset: Integrated
- Seatpost: 3T Carbon, 27.2mm
- Saddle: Prologo Nago Evo
- Stem: 3T ARX II Team Aluminum 90mm
- Handlebar: 3T Carbon 42cm
- Shifters: Shimano Ultegra Di2 ST-6870
- Brakeset: Shimano Ultegra BR-6800
- Front Derailleur: Shimano Ultegra Di2 FD-6870
- Rear Derailleur: Shimano Ultegra RD-6870 Short Cage
- Crankset: Shimano Ultegra FC-6800 52/36t 170mm w/ Pioneer Power Meter
- Bottom Bracket: Hollowtech II
- Cassette: Shimano 105 CS-5800 11-28t
- Chain: Shimano 11 Speed
- Wheelset: Mavic Ksyrium Elite
- Tires: Mavic Yksion Pro 700x25c
- Extras: Di2 Charger for Internal Battery
CONDITION: USED, in great shape with almost no wear. Bike does not appear to have been ridden. Di2 Firmware was updated 3/23/19.
SIZING: Based on traditional sizing, it could fit someone 5'1" to 5'7". Please note this is an approximate range and the buyer is responsible for verifying the fit before purchase.
WARRANTY: If purchased locally, it comes backed with a 60 day limited mechanical warranty.
RETURN POLICY: Buyer has 7 days on receipt of item to initiate a return by contacting us. Item must be returned in the same condition as purchased and a refund will be issued on receipt of the item.
TERMS OF SALE: All items are sold AS IS and customers assume responsibility for their own safety and the upkeep of their purchased equipment.
LIMITED WARRANTY: New and specified used bicycles are covered with our 60 day limited mechanical waranty which allows for needed adjustments and tuning incurred from normal use. During this time, any hard goods deemed necessary for proper mechanical functioning will be billed to the customer at cost. Any mechanical or structural issues assessed to result from a crash, hard impact, or any other incident will not be covered under warranty.