USED 2017 Felt FR2W 51cm Ultegra Di2 Pioneer Power Meter Carbon Road Bike
For sale is a USED 2017 Felt FR2W Ultegra Di2 Carbon 2x11 Speed with Pioneer Power Meter and Di2 Charger
- Size: 51cm
- Seat Tube (c-t): 46.5cm
- Top Tube (effective): 53cm
- Head Tube: 11.5cm
- Steerer Tube: 19.7cm
- Standover Height: 73cm (our bike has slightly wider/taller tires than original bike, pushing standover a bit taller than geometry chart's measurment)
- Wheel Size: 700c
- Speed: 2x11
- Components: Shimano Ultegra Di2
- Color: Matte Carbon/Blue/Light Blue Graphics
- Weight: 7.6kg/16.75 lbs
- Frame: Carbon fiber, women's geometry
- Fork: Carbon fiber
- Headset: FSA NO.382, 1-1/8"- 1.25" sealed cartridge bearing
- Seatpost: 3T Stylus 25 Team Stealth, Ø 27.2mm, 260mm length, 25mm offset
- Saddle: Prologo Xionago, 137mm width
- Stem: Syntace F109, 80mm length
- Handlebar: 3T Ergosum Team Stealth carbon fiber, 40cm width, 89mm reach, 128mm drop, 31.8mm clamp
- Shifters: Shimano Ultegra Di2, ST-6870 + Shimano's Sprint Shifters, positioned behind brake levers
- Brakeset: Shimano Ultegra BR-6800, Dual Pivot [F]. Tektro T851 direct mount caliper [R].
- Front Derailleur: Shimano Ultegra Di2, FD-6870
- Rear Derailleur: Shimano Ultegra Di2, RD-6870
- Crankset: Shimano Ultegra (FC-6800) w/Pioneer Power Meter, 170mm length, 52/36T
- Bottom Bracket: Token For BB386 Frame, Pressfit
- Cassette: Shimano 105 CS-5800, 11-28T
- Chain: Shimano HG701, 11 speed, with quick link
- Wheelset: Fulcrum Racing 5, Aluminum clincher, quick release
- Tires: Schwalbe One, 700x25c
- Extras: Shimano Di2 Charger (SM-BCR2) included
CONDITION: Bike is in excellent condition, very lightly ridden but well taken care of. Frame has one paint chip on front of fork. Drivetrain is in good shape and shifting is precise. The power meter has been verified to work properly.
- Chain/Cassette/Cranks: 4 (very good)
- Brake Pads: 4 (very good)
- Tires: 4 (very good)
- Wheels: 4 (very good)
- Frame: 4 (very good)
- Shifters: 4 (very good)
- Cables/Housing: 4 (very good)
SIZING: Based on traditional sizing, it could fit someone 5'1" to 5'7". Please note this is an approximate range and the buyer is responsible for verifying the fit before purchase.
WARRANTY: If purchased locally, it comes backed with a 60 day limited mechanical warranty.
RETURN POLICY: Buyer has 7 days on receipt of item to initiate a return by contacting us. Item must be returned in the same condition as purchased and a refund will be issued on receipt of the item.
TERMS OF SALE: All items are sold AS IS and customers assume responsibility for their own safety and the upkeep of their purchased equipment.
LIMITED WARRANTY: New and specified used bicycles are covered with our 60 day limited mechanical waranty which allows for needed adjustments and tuning incurred from normal use. During this time, any hard goods deemed necessary for proper mechanical functioning will be billed to the customer at cost. Any mechanical or structural issues assessed to result from a crash, hard impact, or any other incident will not be covered under warranty.
WARNING: Cycling can be dangerous. Bicycles and bicycle products should be assembled and serviced by a professional mechanic. Never modify your bicycle or accessories. Read and follow all product instructions and warnings including information on the manufacturer’s website. Inspect your bicycle before every use. Always wear a helmet.