USED 2017 Orbea Orca 55cm Carbon Fiber Road Bike 11 Speed Ultegra Di2 Black Blue
For sale is a USED 2017 Orbea Orca 55cm Carbon Fiber Road Bike 11 Speed Ultegra Di2 Black Blue
- Size: 55cm
- Seat Tube (c-t): 52cm
- Top Tube (effective): 55.5cm
- Head Tube: 180mm
- Steerer Tube: 270mm
- Standover Height: 30.5"
- Wheel Size: 700c
- Speed: 2x11
- Components: Shimano Ultegra Di2 6870 Mix
- Color: Black/Blue
- Weight: 18.6lbs
- Frame: Carbon Fiber
- Fork: Carbon Fiber
- Headset: Integrated
- Seatpost: Orbea Carbon 272mm
- Saddle: Prologo
- Stem: FSA Gossamer Aluminum 110mm
- Handlebar: Giant Contact SL Aluminum 40cm
- Shifters: Shimano Ultegra Di2 ST-6870
- Brakeset: Shimano Ultegra BR-6800
- Front Derailleur: Shimano Ultegra Di2 FD-6870
- Rear Derailleur: Shimano Ultegra Di2 RD-6870 Short Cage
- Crankset: Shimano Ultegra FC-6800172.5mm 52/36
- Bottom Bracket: Hollowtech II
- Cassette: Shimano 105 CS-5800 11-28t
- Chain: Shimano 11 Speed
- Wheelset: Vision Team 30 700c Alloy Clinchers
- Tires: Vittoria Rubion 700x25c
CONDITION: USED, in excellent shape with very little wear. Bike only appears to have been ridden a few times.SIZING: Based on traditional sizing, it could fit someone 5'6" to 5'11". Please note this is an approximate range and the buyer is responsible for verifying the fit before purchase.
WARRANTY: If purchased locally, it comes backed with a 60 day limited mechanical warranty.
RETURN POLICY: Buyer has 7 days on receipt of item to initiate a return by contacting us. Item must be returned in the same condition as purchased and a refund will be issued on receipt of the item.
TERMS OF SALE: All items are sold AS IS and customers assume responsibility for their own safety and the upkeep of their purchased equipment.
LIMITED WARRANTY: New and specified used bicycles are covered with our 60 day limited mechanical waranty which allows for needed adjustments and tuning incurred from normal use. During this time, any hard goods deemed necessary for proper mechanical functioning will be billed to the customer at cost. Any mechanical or structural issues assessed to result from a crash, hard impact, or any other incident will not be covered under warranty.