USED 2017 Specialized S-Works Epic FSR Di2 Small/16" Full Suspension Mountain
For sale is a USED 2017 Specialized S-Works Epic FSR Di2 Small/16" Full Suspension Mountain Bike
- Size: Small/16"
- Seat Tube (c-t): 400mm
- Top Tube (effective): 564mm
- Head Tube: 90mm
- Steer Tube: 150mm
- Standover Height: 29.5"
- Wheel Size: 29"
- Speed: 2x11
- Type: Full SUspension XC Mountain Bike
- Components: Shimano XTR Di2 9050
- Color: Black/Red
- Weight: 22.9lbs
- Frame: Carbon Fiber
- Fork: Rock Shox RS1 SV Brain 100mm Travel
- Headset: Integrated
- Rear Suspension: Fox FSR w/Brain 95mm Travel
- Seatpost: Specialized Carbon, 27.2mm
- Saddle: Specialized Oura
- Stem: Loaded Aluminum 70mm
- Handlebar: S-Works Carbon Flat Bar 740mm
- Shifters: Shimano XTR Di2 SL-9050-R
- Brakes: Shimano XTR BR-M9000 w/ BL-M9000 Levers
- Front Derailleur: Shimano XTR Di2 FD-9050 2x
- Rear Derailleur: Shimano XTR Di2 RD-9050
- Crankset: Race Face Next Carbon 170mm 36/26t
- Bottom Bracket: PF30
- Cassette: Shimano XTR CS-M9001 11-40t
- Chain: Shimano 11 Speed
- Wheelset: Roval Control SL 29" Carbon Tubeless
- Tires: Kenda Kozmik Lite II 29x2.2"
CONDITION: USED, in good working order and recently serviced. Bike shows some minor cosmetic wear from normal use, but is mechanically sound. Di2 firmware is current as of 2/21/19.
SIZING: Based on traditional sizing, it could fit someone 5'4" to 5'9". Please note this is an approximate range and the buyer is responsible for verifying the fit before purchase.
WARRANTY: If purchased locally, it comes backed with a 60 day limited mechanical warranty.
RETURN POLICY: Buyer has 7 days on receipt of item to initiate a return by contacting us. Item must be returned in the same condition as purchased and a refund will be issued on receipt of the item.
TERMS OF SALE: All items are sold AS IS and customers assume responsibility for their own safety and the upkeep of their purchased equipment.
LIMITED WARRANTY: New and specified used bicycles are covered with our 60 day limited mechanical waranty which allows for needed adjustments and tuning incurred from normal use. During this time, any hard goods deemed necessary for proper mechanical functioning will be billed to the customer at cost. Any mechanical or structural issues assessed to result from a crash, hard impact, or any other incident will not be covered under warranty.