USED 2017 Specialized S-Works Venge ViAS 54cm SRAM eTap Zipp Carbon Road Bike
For sale is a USED 2017 Specialized S-Works Venge ViAS 54cm SRAM eTap Zipp Carbon Road Bike
- Size: 54cm
- Seat Tube (c-t): 48.3cm
- Top Tube (effective): 54.7cm
- Head Tube: 15cm
- Steerer Tube: 23.5cm
- Standover Height: 78.9cm
- Wheel Size: 700c
- Speed: 2x11
- Components: SRAM Red eTap
- Color: Satin Carbon/Rocket Red/Light Blue/White
- Weight: 7.6kg/16.7 lbs
- Frame: FACT 11r carbon, internal cable routing, carbon OSBB
- Fork: FACT carbon, full monocoque
- Headset: Custom bearings, ultra thin
- Seatpost: Specialized Venge, FACT carbon, 10mm offset, 390mm length
- Saddle: S-Works Power 155mm width, carbon rails
- Stem: Venge specific assembly, 120mm length
- Handlebar: S-Works Aerofly ViAS, 42cm width, 130mm drop, 90mm reach, 35mm rise
- Shifters: SRAM Red eTap, 2x11
- Brakeset: Venge ViAS
- Front Derailleur: SRAM Red eTap, Braze-on
- Rear Derailleur: SRAM Red eTap, 11 speed
- Crankset: SRAM Red, 172.5mm length, 53/39T, 130mm BCD, 5-bolt
- Bottom Bracket: CeramicSpeed, ceramic bearings, Pressfit
- Cassette: SRAM Red X-Glide, 11-25T,
- Chain: KMC 11 Speed,
- Wheelset: Zipp 404, Firecrest Technology, 26mm width (external), 58mm depth
- Tires: Continental Gatorskin, 700x23c
- Extras: 2x SRAM eTap chargers included. Computer mount included, compatible with Garmin. Saddle bottle cage mount included as well.
CONDITION: Great condition with very low miles on it. A few bits of dirt and road debris on it. Bottom bracket is missing cover to protect cables running internally (not necessary on this bike, since eTap is wireless). Part can be purchased through Specialized (part # S169900001).
- Chain/Cassette/Cranks: 4 (very good)
- Brake Pads: 3 (good)
- Tires: 4 (very good)
- Wheels: 4 (very good)
- Frame: 4 (very good)
- Shifters: 4 (very good)
- Cables/Housing: 4 (very good)
SIZING: Based on traditional sizing, it could fit someone 5'5" - 5'10". Please note this is an approximate range and the buyer is responsible for verifying the fit before purchase.
WARRANTY: If purchased locally, it comes backed with a 60 day limited mechanical warranty.
RETURN POLICY: Buyer has 7 days on receipt of item to initiate a return by contacting us. Item must be returned in the same condition as purchased and a refund will be issued on receipt of the item.
TERMS OF SALE: All items are sold AS IS and customers assume responsibility for their own safety and the upkeep of their purchased equipment.
LIMITED WARRANTY: New and specified used bicycles are covered with our 60 day limited mechanical waranty which allows for needed adjustments and tuning incurred from normal use. During this time, any hard goods deemed necessary for proper mechanical functioning will be billed to the customer at cost. Any mechanical or structural issues assessed to result from a crash, hard impact, or any other incident will not be covered under warranty.
WARNING: Cycling can be dangerous. Bicycles and bicycle products should be assembled and serviced by a professional mechanic. Never modify your bicycle or accessories. Read and follow all product instructions and warnings including information on the manufacturer’s website. Inspect your bicycle before every use. Always wear a helmet.