USED 2017 Specialized Turbo Levo FSR Expert 6Fattie LG E-Mountain Bike Electric
For sale is a USED 2017 Specialized Turbo Levo FSR Expert 6Fattie Large E-Mountain Bike Large Orange
- Size: Large
- Seat Tube (c-t): 18.5"
- Top Tube (effective): 24.25"
- Head Tube: 5"
- Steer Tube: 7.5"
- Standover Height: 30.5"
- Wheel Size: 27.5"
- Speed: 1x11, w/ 3 assist modes
- Type: Electric, full suspension mountain bike
- Components: SRAM, Rockshox, Roval, Stan's, & Specialized
- Color: Orange/Black
- Weight: 51 lbs
- Frame: Aluminum
- Fork: Rockshox Pike RC, 140mm travel, 27.5"/29" compatible, Boost spacing (15x110mm thruaxle)
- Headset: Integrated, FSA
- Rear Suspension: Fox Float Factory series w/ Kashima coating, 197x47.6mm
- Seatpost: Command Post IRcc, 12 position micro-height adjustable, alien head design, bottom mount cable routing, remote SRL lever, 30.9mm, 125mm travel
- Saddle: Specialied Henge 143mm
- Stem: Specialized alloy, 6°x 60mm length, w/ SWAT tool built in
- Handlebar: Specialized Trail, 7050 alloy, 8-degree backsweep, 6-degree upsweep, 25mm rise, 750mm width, 31.8mm
- Shifters: SRAM X1, 11-speed, trigger
- Brakes: SRAM Guide RS, 200mm rotors,
- Front Derailleur: N/A
- Rear Derailleur: SRAM XO1
- Crankset: Praxis, 32T, 172.5mm length
- Bottom Bracket: Built into Motor
- Cassette: SRAM XG-1180, 11-speed, 10-42t
- Chain: KMC 11 speed
- Wheelset: Roval Traverse [F], Stan's Baron MK3, XD driver, Boost spacing [R]
- Tires: Specialized Purgatory Grid, 27.5"x 3.0"
- Motor: Custom & exclusive for Specialized, Trail tuned, 250 W
- Battery: Custom Levo Battery, 504Wh, 40x3.5Ah, ANT+/Bluetooth® connectivity, IP 67
- Extras: Battery charger included.
CONDITION: A well used bike. Drivetrain shows some wear, with a cassette that will need to be replaced sooner than later. Lots of dirt in crevices. Scratches throughout, especially on crankarm tips. Brake levers have been warrantied and refreshed with fluid. Battery, dropper post, and drivetrain work as expected.
- Chain/Cassette/Cranks: 3 (good) (5, chain)
- Brake Pads: 5 (new)
- Tires: 3
- Wheels: 3 (5 for rear)
- Frame: 3
- Shifters: 3
- Cables/Housing: 3
SIZING: Based on traditional sizing, it could fit someone 5'9" - 6'1". Please note this is an approximate range and the buyer is responsible for verifying the fit before purchase.
WARRANTY: If purchased locally, it comes backed with a 60 day limited mechanical warranty.
RETURN POLICY: Buyer has 7 days on receipt of item to initiate a return by contacting us. Item must be returned in the same condition as purchased and a refund will be issued on receipt of the item. Buyer will be responsible to cover the cost of shipping both ways unless the return is due to a fault on the part of Around the Cycle.
TERMS OF SALE: All items are sold AS IS and customers assume responsibility for their own safety and the upkeep of their purchased equipment.
LIMITED WARRANTY: New and specified used bicycles are covered with our 60 day limited mechanical waranty which allows for needed adjustments and tuning incurred from normal use. During this time, any hard goods deemed necessary for proper mechanical functioning will be billed to the customer at cost. Any mechanical or structural issues assessed to result from a crash, hard impact, or any other incident will not be covered under warranty.
WARNING: Cycling can be dangerous. Bicycles and bicycle products should be assembled and serviced by a professional mechanic. Never modify your bicycle or accessories. Read and follow all product instructions and warnings including information on the manufacturer’s website. Inspect your bicycle before every use. Always wear a helmet.