SOLD OUT - USED 2018 Cannondale CAADX SE 51cm Aluminum Gravel CX Bike 105 11 Speed Grey
For sale is a USED 2018 Cannondale CAADX SE 51cm Aluminum Gravel Bike 105 11 Speed Grey
- Size: 51cm
- Seat Tube (c-t): 52.5cm
- Top Tube (effective): 52.4cm
- Head Tube: 110mm
- Steer Tube: 190mm
- Standover Height: 30"
- Wheel Size: 700c
- Speed: 2x11
- Components: Shimano 105 5800 Mix
- Color: Grey
- Weight: 20.8lbs
- Frame: Aluminum
- Fork: Carbon Fiber
- Headset: Integrated
- Seatpost: Cannondale C3 Aluminum, 27.2mm
- Saddle: Specialized Power
- Stem: Cannondale C3 Aluminum, 100mm
- Handlebar: Cannondale C3 Aluminum, 42cm
- Shifters: Shimano 105 ST-5800
- Brakeset: TRP HyRd Hydraulic/Mechanical Disc Brakes
- Front Derailleur: Shimano 105 FD-5800
- Rear Derailleur: Shimano 105 RD-5800-GS Long Cage
- Crankset: Cannondale SI 170mm 48/32t
- Bottom Bracket: BB30
- Cassette: SRAM 11 Speed 11-32t
- Chain: SRAM PC 1110
- Wheelset: Kuk Cross Light 700c
- Tires: Continental Ultra Sport 700x28c
CONDITION: USED, in good working order and recently serviced. Drive side seat stay has some cosmetic scratches, but bike is in great mechanical shape.
- Chain/Cassette/Cranks: 4/5 (Very Good)
- Brake Pads: 4/5 (Very Good)
- Tires: 4/5 (Very Good)
- Wheels: 4/5 (Very Good)
- Frame: 4/5 (Very Good)
- Shifters: 4/5 (Very Good)
- Cables/Housing: 4/5 (Very Good)
SIZING: Based on traditional sizing, it could fit someone 5'1" to 5'7". Please note this is an approximate range and the buyer is responsible for verifying the fit before purchase.
WARRANTY: If purchased locally, it comes backed with a 60 day limited mechanical warranty.
RETURN POLICY: Buyer has 7 days on receipt of item to initiate a return by contacting us. Item must be returned in the same condition as purchased and a refund will be issued on receipt of the item.
TERMS OF SALE: All items are sold AS IS and customers assume responsibility for their own safety and the upkeep of their purchased equipment.
LIMITED WARRANTY: New and specified used bicycles are covered with our 60 day limited mechanical waranty which allows for needed adjustments and tuning incurred from normal use. During this time, any hard goods deemed necessary for proper mechanical functioning will be billed to the customer at cost. Any mechanical or structural issues assessed to result from a crash, hard impact, or any other incident will not be covered under warranty.