USED 2018 Mason Bokeh 56cm Aluminum Gravel Bike 650b Force 1x11 Industry 9
For sale is a USED 2018 Mason Bokeh 56cm Aluminum Gravel Bike 650b Force 1x11 Industry 9
- Size: 56cm
- Seat Tube (c-t): 56cm
- Top Tube (effective): 56cm
- Head Tube: 155mm
- Steer Tube: 250mm
- Standover Height: 32"
- Wheel Size: 650b
- Speed: 1x11
- Components: Sram Force 1 Mix
- Color: Grey
- Weight: 18.3lbs
- Frame: Aluminum
- Fork: Carbon Fiber
- Headset: Integrated
- Seatpost: Mason Carbon, 27.2mm
- Saddle: SQ Lab Active
- Stem: 3T ARX Pro Aluminum 110mm
- Handlebar: 3T Ergnova Pro Aluminum, 40cm
- Shifters: Sram Force 1 1x11
- Brakeset: Sram Force 1 Hydraulic Disc Brakes w/ 160mm Rotors
- Front Derailleur: Murdered in cold blood by SRAM
- Rear Derailleur: Sram Force 1
- Crankset: Sram Force 1 172.5mm 42t
- Bottom Bracket: English Threaded
- Cassette: Sram 11 Speed 10-42T
- Chain: Sram PC 1170
- Wheelset: Industry 9 UL 235 Ultralight 650b Tubless
- Tires: Compass Switchback 650bx48
CONDITION: USED, in great shape with very little wear. Bike does not appear to have been ridden off road at all and tires appear to be almost brand new.
SIZING: Based on traditional sizing, it could fit someone 5'8" to 6'. Please note this is an approximate range and the buyer is responsible for verifying the fit before purchase.
WARRANTY: If purchased locally, it comes backed with a 60 day limited mechanical warranty.
RETURN POLICY: Buyer has 7 days on receipt of item to initiate a return by contacting us. Item must be returned in the same condition as purchased and a refund will be issued on receipt of the item.
TERMS OF SALE: All items are sold AS IS and customers assume responsibility for their own safety and the upkeep of their purchased equipment.
LIMITED WARRANTY: New and specified used bicycles are covered with our 60 day limited mechanical waranty which allows for needed adjustments and tuning incurred from normal use. During this time, any hard goods deemed necessary for proper mechanical functioning will be billed to the customer at cost. Any mechanical or structural issues assessed to result from a crash, hard impact, or any other incident will not be covered under warranty.