USED 2018 Salsa Journeyman XS Flat Bar Aluminum Gravel Adventure Bike Claris
For sale is a USED 2018 Salsa Journeyman XS Flat Bar Aluminum Gravel Adventure Bike Claris
- Size: XS
- Seat Tube (c-t): 380mm
- Top Tube (effective): 565mm
- Head Tube: 100mm
- Steerer Tube: 195mm
- Standover Height: 26"
- Wheel Size: 650+
- Speed: 2x8
- Components: Shimano Claris R2000 Mix
- Color: Black
- Weight: 26.4lbs
- Frame: Aluminum
- Fork: Aluminum
- Headset: Integrated
- Seatpost: Aluminum, 27.2mm
- Saddle: WTB Volt 142
- Stem: Salsa Aluminum, 60mm
- Handlebar: Salsa Aluminum, 710mm
- Shifters: Shimano Claris SL-R2000
- Brakeset: Promax 330R Mechanical Disc Brakes, Flat Mount
- Front Derailleur: Shimano Claris FD-R2000
- Rear Derailleur: Shimano Claris RD-R2000
- Crankset: FSA Tempo Aluminum 165mm 46/30t
- Bottom Bracket: JIS Square Taper
- Cassette: Sunrace 8 Speed 11-34t
- Chain: KMC 6/7/8 Speed
- Wheelset: WTB STP i23 650+
- Tires: WTB Nano 27.5x2.1"
CONDITION: USED, in good working order and recently serviced. Bike does not appear to have been ridden much off road and shows little wear.
- Chain/Cassette/Cranks: 4/5 (Very Good)
- Brake Pads: 4/5 (Very Good)
- Tires: 4/5 (Very Good)
- Wheels: 4/5 (Very Good)
- Frame: 4/5 (Very Good)
- Shifters: 4/5 (Very Good)
- Cables/Housing: 4/5 (Very Good)
SIZING: Based on traditional sizing, it could fit someone 4'11" to 5'4". Please note this is an approximate range and the buyer is responsible for verifying the fit before purchase.
WARRANTY: If purchased locally, it comes backed with a 60 day limited mechanical warranty.
RETURN POLICY: Buyer has 7 days on receipt of item to initiate a return by contacting us. Item must be returned in the same condition as purchased and a refund will be issued on receipt of the item.
TERMS OF SALE: All items are sold AS IS and customers assume responsibility for their own safety and the upkeep of their purchased equipment.
LIMITED WARRANTY: New and specified used bicycles are covered with our 60 day limited mechanical waranty which allows for needed adjustments and tuning incurred from normal use. During this time, any hard goods deemed necessary for proper mechanical functioning will be billed to the customer at cost. Any mechanical or structural issues assessed to result from a crash, hard impact, or any other incident will not be covered under warranty.