USED 2019 Pinarello F10 Disk Dura Ace Di2 56cm Carbon Road Bike $12,000 MSRP
For sale is a USED 2019 Pinarello F10 Disk Dura Ace Di2 2x11 Speed 56cm Carbon Road Bike
- Size: 56cm
- Seat Tube (c-t): 54cm
- Top Tube (effective): 56.5cm
- Head Tube: 16.5cm
- Steerer Tube: 22.7cm
- Standover Height: 81cm
- Wheel Size: 700c
- Speed: 2x11 speed
- Components: Shimano Dura-Ace Di2
- Color: Glossy Black/White
- Weight: 7.76kg/17.1 lbs.
- Frame: Carbon Torayca T1100 1K
- Fork: Pinarello Onda, Carbon
- Headset: MOST, Integrated (Drop in Bearing System 1-1/8" - 1-1/2")
- Seatpost: Proprietary Pinarello, 25mm offset, 350mm length (rail to bottom of seatpost).
- Saddle: Selle Italia/MOST, Manganese rails, 143mm width.
- Stem: MOST F-Series, 110mm length
- Handlebar: MOST XC Carbon, 44cm width, 135mm drop, 80mm reach
- Shifters: Shimano Di2, ST-R785
- Brakeset: Shimano Ultegra BR-R8070, Hydraulic Disc
- Front Derailleur: Shimano Dura-Ace Di2 FD-9070
- Rear Derailleur: Shimano Dura-Ace Di2 RD-9070
- Crankset: Shimano Dura-Ace FC-R9100, 170mm length,
- Bottom Bracket: Shimano SM-BBR60
- Cassette: Shimano Dura-Ace CS-9000, 11 speed,11-25T,
- Chain: Shimano CN-HG701, 11 speed
- Wheelset: 3T Discus, Carbon, 26mm width (external), 33mm depth
- Tires: Continental UltraSport 700x25c
CONDITION: USED, in great shape and recently serviced. Bike shows very little cosmetic wear. Brake pads and rotors are brand new. Passkey for Di2 wireless unit is 123456.
- CONDITION (1-5)
- Chain/Cassette/Cranks: 4/5 (Very Good)
- Brake Pads: 5/5 (NEW)
- Tires: 4/5 (Very Good)
- Wheels: 4/5 (Very Good)
- Frame: 4/5 (Very Good)
- Shifters: 4/5 (Very Good)
- Cables/Housing: 4/5 (Very Good)
SIZING: Based on traditional sizing, it could fit someone 5'8" to 6'0". Please note this is an approximate range and the buyer is responsible for verifying the fit before purchase.
WARRANTY: If purchased locally, it comes backed with a 60 day limited mechanical warranty.
RETURN POLICY: Buyer has 7 days on receipt of item to initiate a return by contacting us. Item must be returned in the same condition as purchased and a refund will be issued on receipt of the item.
TERMS OF SALE: All items are sold AS IS and customers assume responsibility for their own safety and the upkeep of their purchased equipment.
LIMITED WARRANTY: New and specified used bicycles are covered with our 60 day limited mechanical waranty which allows for needed adjustments and tuning incurred from normal use. During this time, any hard goods deemed necessary for proper mechanical functioning will be billed to the customer at cost. Any mechanical or structural issues assessed to result from a crash, hard impact, or any other incident will not be covered under warranty.