USED 2019 Trek Emonda SL 62cm Carbon Road Bike Shimano Dura Ace 11 Speed
For sale is a USED 2019 Trek Emonda SL 62cm Carbon Road Bike Shimano Dura Ace 11 Speed
- Size: 62cm
- Seat Tube (c-t): 59.3cm
- Top Tube (effective): 59.8cm
- Head Tube: 230mm
- Steerer Tube: 320mm
- Standover Height: 33"
- Wheel Size: 700c
- Speed: 2x11
- Components: Shimano Dura Ace/Ultegra Mix
- Color: Red Black
- Weight: 16.7lbs
- Frame: 500 Series OCLV Carbon
- Fork: Carbon Fiber
- Headset: Integrated
- Seatpost: Integrated
- Saddle: Specialized Romin Evo
- Stem: Fizik Cyrano R1 Aluminum, 110mm +7º
- Handlebar: Bontrager RXL Carbon, 44cm
- Shifters: Shimano Ultegra ST-R8000 2x11
- Brakeset: Shimano Dura Ace BR-R9100
- Front Derailleur: Shimano Dura Ace FD-R9100
- Rear Derailleur: Shimano Dura Ace RD-R9100
- Crankset: Shimano Ultegra FC-R8000 175mm 50/34t
- Bottom Bracket: Hollowtech II
- Cassette: Shimano Ultegra CS-6800 11-25t
- Chain: Shimano 11 Speed
- Wheelset: Campagnolo Zonda 700c Alloy Clinchers
- Tires: Michelin Power Endurance 700x28c
- Extras: Bontrager RL Water Bottle Cages.
CONDITION: USED, in great shape with very little wear. Bike only appears to have been ridden a few times.
Condition Rating (1-5)
SIZING: Based on traditional sizing, it could fit someone 6'2" and up. Please note this is an approximate range and the buyer is responsible for verifying the fit before purchase.
WARRANTY: If purchased locally, it comes backed with a 60 day limited mechanical warranty.
RETURN POLICY: Buyer has 7 days on receipt of item to initiate a return by contacting us. Item must be returned in the same condition as purchased and a refund will be issued on receipt of the item.
TERMS OF SALE: All items are sold AS IS and customers assume responsibility for their own safety and the upkeep of their purchased equipment.
LIMITED WARRANTY: New and specified used bicycles are covered with our 60 day limited mechanical waranty which allows for needed adjustments and tuning incurred from normal use. During this time, any hard goods deemed necessary for proper mechanical functioning will be billed to the customer at cost. Any mechanical or structural issues assessed to result from a crash, hard impact, or any other incident will not be covered under warranty.