USED 2019 Trek Madone SLR7 54cm Project One Carbon Fiber Road Bike Ultegra Di2
For sale is a USED 2019 Trek Madone SLR7 54cm Project One Carbon Fiber Road Bike Ultegra Di2
- Size: 54cm
- Seat Tube (c-t): 49.6cm
- Top Tube (effective): 54.3cm
- Head Tube: 13.1cm
- Steerer Tube: 22cm
- Standover Height: 74.4cm
- Wheel Size: 700c
- Speed: 2x11
- Components: Bontrager, Shimano Di2
- Color: Project One: Amethyst/Brushed Chrome
- Weight: 8.4kg/18.5 lbs
- Frame: 700 Series OCLV Carbon, KVF (Kammtail Virtual Foil) tube shape, Adjustable Top Tube IsoSpeed, Micro-adjust seatmast, tapered head tube, BB90, flat mount disc brakes, 12mm thru-axle, invisible cable routing, control center, precision water bottle placement, Aero 3S chain keeper, DuoTrap S compatible
- Fork: Madone KVF full carbon disc, carbon tapered steerer, carbon dropouts, hidden cable routing, flat mount disc brake, 12mm thru-axle
- Seatpost: Madone carbon seatpost, 25mm offset w/integrated light mount
- Saddle: Bontrager Ajna Elite, 150mm width
- Stem: Trek Madone aero, invisible cable routing, 7 degree, 90mm length
- Handlebar: Trek Madone adjustable aero VR-CF, OCLV Carbon, invisible cable routing, 93mm reach, 123mm drop, 40cm width
- Shifters: Shimano Ultegra Di2
- Brakeset: Shimano Ultegra Hydraulic Disc
- Front Derailleur: Shimano Ultegra Di2
- Rear Derailleur: Shimano Ultegra Di2
- Crankset: Shimano Ultegra, 50/34T, 172.5mm length
- Bottom Bracket: BB90
- Cassette: Shimano Ultegra 11-28T
- Chain: Shimano 11-speed
- Wheelset: Bontrager Aeolus Pro 5
- Tires: Michelin Dynamic Sport, 700x25c
- Extras: Includes a Shimano Di2 charger
CONDITION: Used and in excellent shape. Barely a scratch on any part. Bike received new tires and new rear brake pads. Ready for the next crit race!
- Chain/Cassette/Cranks: 4 (very good)
- Brake Pads: 4 (5 (new) for rear)
- Tires: 5
- Wheels: 4
- Frame: 4
- Shifters: 4
- Cables/Housing: 4
SIZING: Based on traditional sizing, it could fit someone 5'6" - 5'9". Please note this is an approximate range and the buyer is responsible for verifying the fit before purchase.
WARRANTY: If purchased locally, it comes backed with a 60 day limited mechanical warranty.
MSRP: $8,800 plus $1,000 for paint.
RETURN POLICY: Buyer has 7 days on receipt of item to initiate a return by contacting us. Item must be returned in the same condition as purchased and a refund will be issued on receipt of the item. Buyer will be responsible to cover the cost of shipping both ways unless the return is due to a fault on the part of Around the Cycle. If additional reassembly is required, or item has been removed from packaging or used, additional return fees may apply.
TERMS OF SALE: All items are sold AS IS and customers assume responsibility for their own safety and the upkeep of their purchased equipment.
LIMITED WARRANTY: New and specified used bicycles are covered with our 60 day limited mechanical waranty which allows for needed adjustments and tuning incurred from normal use. During this time, any hard goods deemed necessary for proper mechanical functioning will be billed to the customer at cost. Any mechanical or structural issues assessed to result from a crash, hard impact, or any other incident will not be covered under warranty.
WARNING: Cycling can be dangerous. Bicycles and bicycle products should be assembled and serviced by a professional mechanic. Never modify your bicycle or accessories. Read and follow all product instructions and warnings including information on the manufacturer’s website. Inspect your bicycle before every use. Always wear a helmet.