USED 2020 GT Grade Carbon 55cm Gravel All Road Bike SRAM Red eTap 2x11 Speed
For sale is a USED 2020 GT Grade Carbon 55cm Gravel All Road Bike SRAM Red eTap 2x11 Speed
- Size: 55cm
- Seat Tube (c-t): 53.1cm
- Top Tube (effective): 57.4cm
- Head Tube: 16.4cm
- Steer Tube: 25cm
- Standover Height: 79cm
- Wheel Size: 700c
- Speed: 2x11
- Components: SRAM Red eTap, WTB,
- Color: Matte Black
- Weight: 9kg/19.8 lbs
- Frame: Carbon fiber
- Fork: Carbon fiber
- Headset: FSA, integrated
- Seatpost: Alloy, 340mm length, 20mm offset
- Saddle: Trek, 135mm width
- Stem: Alloy, 100mm length
- Handlebar: GT DropTune RS Alloy, 40cm width (tops), flaring to 50cm at drops, 80cm reach, 150mm drop
- Shifters: SRAM Red eTap
- Brakeset: SRAM Red hydraulic disc, 160mm rotors
- Front Derailleur: SRAM Red eTap
- Rear Derailleur: SRAM Red eTap
- Crankset: SRAM Force, 170mm length, 50/34T
- Bottom Bracket: Pressfit, w/ adapters to fit SRAM Force's Crankset
- Cassette: SRAM PG-1170, 11-32T
- Chain: SRAM PC-1170, w/ quick link
- Wheelset: WTB ST i23, thru-axle28mm width, external
- Tires: WTB Riddler, 700x37c
- Extras: SRAM eTap charger included with a 1ft USB to Micro-USB cable.
CONDITION: A used bike that's been changed from stock options.Mechanically, bike is in good shape, with a fresh brake bleed, new pads, and a drivetrain in good shape. Some minor scuffs appear on tips of crankarms and shifter bodies.
- Chain/Cassette/Cranks: 3 (good)
- Brake Pads: 5 (new)
- Tires: 3(front) /5 (rear)
- Wheels: 4 (very good)
- Frame: 4
- Shifters: 3
- Cables/Housing: 4
SIZING: Based on traditional sizing, it could fit someone 5'6" to 5'11". Please note this is an approximate range and the buyer is responsible for verifying the fit before purchase.
WARRANTY: If purchased locally, it comes backed with a 60 day limited mechanical warranty.
MSRP: $3,900 (for an Ultegra Di2 bike)
RETURN POLICY: Buyer has 7 days on receipt of item to initiate a return by contacting us. Item must be returned in the same condition as purchased and a refund will be issued on receipt of the item. Buyer will be responsible to cover the cost of shipping both ways unless the return is due to a fault on the part of Around the Cycle.
TERMS OF SALE: All items are sold AS IS and customers assume responsibility for their own safety and the upkeep of their purchased equipment.
LIMITED WARRANTY: New and specified used bicycles are covered with our 60 day limited mechanical waranty which allows for needed adjustments and tuning incurred from normal use. During this time, any hard goods deemed necessary for proper mechanical functioning will be billed to the customer at cost. Any mechanical or structural issues assessed to result from a crash, hard impact, or any other incident will not be covered under warranty.
WARNING: Cycling can be dangerous. Bicycles and bicycle products should be assembled and serviced by a professional mechanic. Never modify your bicycle or accessories. Read and follow all product instructions and warnings including information on the manufacturer’s website. Inspect your bicycle before every use. Always wear a helmet.