USED AS IS 1977 Vintage Italvega Super Speciale 53cm Lugged Steel Road Bike
For sale is a USED AS IS 1977 Vintage Italvega Super Speciale Lugged Steel Road Bike 53cm Campagnolo Nuovo Record Brown
- Size: 53cm
- Seat Tube (c-t): 53cm
- Top Tube (effective): 52cm
- Head Tube: 10cm
- Steerer Tube: 21cm
- Standover Height: 78cm
- Wheel Size: 700x23c
- Speed: 2x5
- Components: Campagnolo Nuovo Record
- Color: Brown/Silver
- Weight: 11.8kg/26 lbs
- Frame: Steel
- Fork: Steel
- Headset: Campagnolo, Threaded
- Seatpost: Aluminum, 27.2mm Ø
- Saddle: Serfas, Dual Density Tailbones,
- Stem: 3ttt, quill, 85mm length,
- Handlebar: 3ttt, 36cm width, 155mm drop, 95mm reach
- Shifters: Campagnolo, downtube friction shifters
- Brakeset: Campagnolo side-pull,
- Front Derailleur: Campagnolo
- Rear Derailleur: Campagnolo Nuovo Record
- Crankset: Campagnolo 52/42T, 170mm length
- Bottom Bracket: Campagnolo, square taper
- Cassette: Unknown brand, likely Campagnolo,12-30T
- Chain: Sachs, 5 speed
- Wheelset: Rigida, 700c, quick release, 19.5mm width (external), 15mm depth
- Tires: Univega 700x28c (actual measurement is close to 23c)
- Extras: Jim Blackburn rear rack included, along with a Zefal HP X2 frame pump
CONDITION: Used and SOLD AS IS. Needs new tires, brake pads, hoods, and bar tape. Parts are either dried out from age or ripped. Drivetrain works smoothly, along with brake levers/calipers moving smoothly. Frame is in good shape, with cosmetic scratches throughout.
- Chain/Cassette/Cranks: 3 (good)
- Brake Pads: 2 (fair)
- Tires: 1 (needs replacing)
- Wheels: 3 (good)
- Frame: 4 (very good)
- Shifters: 4 (very good)
- Cables/Housing: 3 (good)
SIZING: Based on traditional sizing, it could fit someone 5'4" to 5'9". Please note this is an approximate range and the buyer is responsible for verifying the fit before purchase.
RETURN POLICY: Buyer has 7 days on receipt of item to initiate a return by contacting us. Item must be returned in the same condition as purchased and a refund will be issued on receipt of the item. Buyer will be responsible to cover the cost of shipping both ways unless the return is due to a fault on the part of Around the Cycle.
TERMS OF SALE: All items are sold AS IS and customers assume responsibility for their own safety and the upkeep of their purchased equipment.
LIMITED WARRANTY: New and specified used bicycles are covered with our 60 day limited mechanical waranty which allows for needed adjustments and tuning incurred from normal use. During this time, any hard goods deemed necessary for proper mechanical functioning will be billed to the customer at cost. Any mechanical or structural issues assessed to result from a crash, hard impact, or any other incident will not be covered under warranty.
WARNING: Cycling can be dangerous. Bicycles and bicycle products should be assembled and serviced by a professional mechanic. Never modify your bicycle or accessories. Read and follow all product instructions and warnings including information on the manufacturer’s website. Inspect your bicycle before every use. Always wear a helmet.