USED Basso Diamante 56cm Shimano Dura-Ace Triple Carbon Road Bike 17 lbs!
For sale is a USED Basso Diamante Carbon Road Bike 56cm Shimano Dura-Ace 3x9 speed Black/Red
- Size: 56cm
- Seat Tube (c-t): 60cm
- Top Tube (effective): 56cm
- Head Tube: 19.5cm
- Steerer Tube: 28cm
- Standover Height: 84cm
- Wheel Size: 700c
- Speed: 3x9 speed
- Components: Shimano Dura-Ace/Mixed
- Color: Carbon/Red/Gray
- Weight: 7.7kg/16.9 lbs
- Frame: Carbon fiber
- Fork: Carbon fiber
- Headset: Microtech, integrated
- Seatpost: Bontrager Race, 31.6mm 390mm length, 25mm offset
- Saddle: Specialized Oura, 143mm width
- Stem: Ritchey Alloy, 110mm length
- Handlebar: Salsa Poco, 42cm width, 135mm drop, 75mm reach
- Shifters: Shimano Dura-Ace ST-7700 series
- Brakeset: Shimano Dura-Ace, BR-7800
- Front Derailleur: Shimano Dura-Ace, FD-7703
- Rear Derailleur: Shimano Dura-Ace RD-7700
- Crankset: Shimano Dura-Ace, FC-7703, 53/39/30T, 172.5mm
- Bottom Bracket: Shimano Octalink
- Cassette: Shimano Dura-Ace, CS-7700, 12-27T
- Chain: KMC 9 Speed
- Wheelset: Mavic Ksyrium SL, quick release, 19mm width (external), 21mm depth
- Tires: Continental Gatorskin 700x23c
CONDITION: Used and in good shape overall. Some blemishes on frame/components throughout but everything is mechanically in good shape.
- Chain/Cassette/Cranks: 3 (good)
- Brake Pads: 3 (good)
- Tires: 3 (good)
- Wheels: 4 (very good)
- Frame: 3 (good)
- Shifters: 3 (good)
- Cables/Housing: 3 (good)
SIZING: Based on traditional sizing, it could fit someone 5'8" to 6'0". Please note this is an approximate range and the buyer is responsible for verifying the fit before purchase.
WARRANTY: If purchased locally, it comes backed with a 60 day limited mechanical warranty.
RETURN POLICY: Buyer has 7 days on receipt of item to initiate a return by contacting us. Item must be returned in the same condition as purchased and a refund will be issued on receipt of the item.
TERMS OF SALE: All items are sold AS IS and customers assume responsibility for their own safety and the upkeep of their purchased equipment.
LIMITED WARRANTY: New and specified used bicycles are covered with our 60 day limited mechanical waranty which allows for needed adjustments and tuning incurred from normal use. During this time, any hard goods deemed necessary for proper mechanical functioning will be billed to the customer at cost. Any mechanical or structural issues assessed to result from a crash, hard impact, or any other incident will not be covered under warranty.
WARNING: Cycling can be dangerous. Bicycles and bicycle products should be assembled and serviced by a professional mechanic. Never modify your bicycle or accessories. Read and follow all product instructions and warnings including information on the manufacturer’s website. Inspect your bicycle before every use. Always wear a helmet.