SOLD OUT - USED BMC Four Stroke 01 Small Full Suspension Carbon Mountain Bike Shimano XT/SL
For sale is a USED BMC Four Stroke 01 Small Full Suspension Carbon Mountain Bike Shimano XT/SLX 26"
- Size: Small
- Seat Tube (c-t): 16.5"
- Top Tube (effective): 21.5"
- Head Tube: 5"
- Steer Tube: 7.25"
- Standover Height: 29.5"
- Wheel Size: 26"
- Speed: 3x10
- Type: Full suspension mountain bike
- Components: Shimano Deore/SLX
- Color: Carbon/White/Red
- Weight: 27 lbs
- Frame: Carbon fiber front/rear triangle, w/ alloy linkages
- Fork: Fox F-Series, 120mm travel
- Headset: FSA ZS-3, integrated
- Rear Suspension: DT Swiss XM 180, 20cm (eye-to-eye)
- Seatpost: Comp V2 Alloy, 31.6mm, 290mm length
- Saddle: Fizik Nisene Sport, steel rails, 130mm width
- Stem: Truvativ Hussefelt, 40mm length
- Handlebar: V2 Pro Aluminum, 740mm width, 25mm rise, 9° back
- Shifters: Shimano SLX, SL-M670
- Brakes: Shimano Deore BL/BR-M615, 180mm rotor (f), 160mm rotor (r)
- Front Derailleur: Shimano FD-M611, seattube clamp style
- Rear Derailleur: Shimano SLX, RD-M675
- Crankset: Shimano Deore, FC-M610, 175mm length, 24/32/42T
- Bottom Bracket: Shimano SM-BB51, external bearings
- Cassette: SRAM PG-1070, 11-36T
- Chain: SRAM PC-1071, 10 speed
- Wheelset: Mavic XM319 rims with SRAM X7 hubs, quick release, 6-bolt disc
- Tires: Schwalbe Racing Ralph, 26"x2.25"
CONDITION: Used and in good working order. This is a lightly used full suspension mountain bike. Some dirt in crevices, and a paint chip on the seattube. Right fork leg has a few cosmetic blemishes. Bleed port bolts on brake levers have some scuffing, along with saddle showing some use.
- Chain/Cassette/Cranks: 4 (very good)
- Brake Pads: 4 (very good)
- Tires: 4 (very good)
- Wheels: 4 (very good)
- Frame: 4 (very good)
- Shifters: 4 (very good)
- Cables/Housing: 4 (very good)
SIZING: Based on traditional sizing, it could fit someone 5'2" - 5'8". Please note this is an approximate range and the buyer is responsible for verifying the fit before purchase.
WARRANTY: If purchased locally, it comes backed with a 60 day limited mechanical warranty.
RETURN POLICY: Buyer has 7 days on receipt of item to initiate a return by contacting us. Item must be returned in the same condition as purchased and a refund will be issued on receipt of the item.
TERMS OF SALE: All items are sold AS IS and customers assume responsibility for their own safety and the upkeep of their purchased equipment.
LIMITED WARRANTY: New and specified used bicycles are covered with our 60 day limited mechanical waranty which allows for needed adjustments and tuning incurred from normal use. During this time, any hard goods deemed necessary for proper mechanical functioning will be billed to the customer at cost. Any mechanical or structural issues assessed to result from a crash, hard impact, or any other incident will not be covered under warranty.
WARNING: Cycling can be dangerous. Bicycles and bicycle products should be assembled and serviced by a professional mechanic. Never modify your bicycle or accessories. Read and follow all product instructions and warnings including information on the manufacturer’s website. Inspect your bicycle before every use. Always wear a helmet.