USED Centric Apex SL 54cm Carbon Road Bike Shimano Dura Ace 9000 2x11 Speed
For sale is a USED Centric Apex SL 54cm Carbon Road Bike Shimano Dura Ace 9000 2x11 Speed
- Size: 54cm
- Seat Tube (c-t): 54cm
- Top Tube (effective): 54cm
- Head Tube: 150mm
- Steerer Tube: 215mm
- Standover Height: 31"
- Wheel Size: 700c
- Speed: 2x11
- Components: Shimano Dura Ace 9000 Mix
- Color: Grey/Black
- Weight: 15.9lbs
- Frame: Carbon Fiber
- Fork: Carbon Fiber, Tapered Steer Tube
- Headset: Neco Integrated
- Seatpost: Bontrager Aluminum, 27.2mm
- Saddle: Prologo Nago RS
- Stem: Bontrager Aluminum, 120mm
- Handlebar: Bontrager Elite Aero Aluminum, 46cm
- Shifters: Shimano Dura Ace ST-9000
- Brakeset: Shimano Dura Ace BR-9000
- Front Derailleur: Shimano Dura Ace FD-R9100 Braze On
- Rear Derailleur: Shimano Dura Ace RD-9000 Short Cage
- Crankset: Shimano Dura Ace FC-9000 172.5mm 52/36t
- Bottom Bracket: BB30 with 24mm Conversion
- Cassette: Shimano Ultegra CS-6800 11-25t
- Chain: Shimano 11 Speed
- Wheelset: H Plus Son 700c Alloy Clinchers
- Tires: Michelin Lithion 2 700x25c Front, NEW Continental Ultra Sport 700x25c Rear
CONDITION: USED, in great shape with little wear. Rear tire and bar tape are both brand new.
SIZING: Based on traditional sizing, it could fit someone 5'5" to 5'10". Please note this is an approximate range and the buyer is responsible for verifying the fit before purchase.
WARRANTY: If purchased locally, it comes backed with a 60 day limited mechanical warranty.
RETURN POLICY: Buyer has 7 days on receipt of item to initiate a return by contacting us. Item must be returned in the same condition as purchased and a refund will be issued on receipt of the item.
TERMS OF SALE: All items are sold AS IS and customers assume responsibility for their own safety and the upkeep of their purchased equipment.
LIMITED WARRANTY: New and specified used bicycles are covered with our 60 day limited mechanical waranty which allows for needed adjustments and tuning incurred from normal use. During this time, any hard goods deemed necessary for proper mechanical functioning will be billed to the customer at cost. Any mechanical or structural issues assessed to result from a crash, hard impact, or any other incident will not be covered under warranty.