USED Centurion Ironman Expert 52cm Lugged Steel Road Bike Tange 1 Shimano 105
For sale is a USED Centurion Ironman Expert 52cm Lugged Steel Road Bike Tange 1 Shimano 105
- Size: 52cm
- Seat Tube (c-t): 52cm
- Top Tube (effective): 53cm
- Head Tube: 95mm
- Steerer Tube: 1" Threaded w/ Quill Stem
- Standover Height: 30.5"
- Wheel Size: 700c
- Speed: 2x6
- Components: Shimano 105 Mix
- Color: Purple/Orange Miami Vice Edition
- Weight: 21.4lbs
- Frame: Tange 1 Steel
- Fork: Tange 1 Steel
- Headset: Shimano 105 Threaded
- Seatpost: Sugino Aluminum, 27.2mm
- Saddle: Forte Clasic
- Stem: Technomic Quill, 90mm
- Handlebar: Soma HWY One Aluminum, 40cm
- Shifters: Shimano 105 SL-1050 Indexed Down Tube Shifters
- Brakeset: Shimano 105 BR-1050
- Front Derailleur: Shimano 105 FD-1050
- Rear Derailleur: Shimano 105 RD-1050
- Crankset: Shimano 105 FC-1055 170mm 53/39t
- Bottom Bracket: JIS Square Taper
- Cassette: Shimano 6 Speed Freewheel 13-26t
- Chain: Shimano
- Wheelset: Shimano 105 700c Alloy Clinchers
- Tires: Hutchinson Equinox 700x23c
CONDITION: USED, in good working order and recently serviced. Paint is in excellent shape for age, and bike shows little wear
- Chain/Cassette/Cranks: 3/5 (good)
- Brake Pads: 3/5 (good)
- Tires: 3/5 (good)
- Wheels: 3/5 (good)
- Frame: 3/5 (good)
- Shifters: 3/5 (good)
- Cables/Housing: 4/5 (very good)
SIZING: Based on traditional sizing, it could fit someone 5'2" to 5'8". Please note this is an approximate range and the buyer is responsible for verifying the fit before purchase.
WARRANTY: If purchased locally, it comes backed with a 60 day limited mechanical warranty.
RETURN POLICY: Buyer has 7 days on receipt of item to initiate a return by contacting us. Item must be returned in the same condition as purchased and a refund will be issued on receipt of the item.
TERMS OF SALE: All items are sold AS IS and customers assume responsibility for their own safety and the upkeep of their purchased equipment.
LIMITED WARRANTY: New and specified used bicycles are covered with our 60 day limited mechanical waranty which allows for needed adjustments and tuning incurred from normal use. During this time, any hard goods deemed necessary for proper mechanical functioning will be billed to the customer at cost. Any mechanical or structural issues assessed to result from a crash, hard impact, or any other incident will not be covered under warranty.