USED Dedacciai Nerissima 3.2 XS Carbon Fiber Road Bike Shimano 105 17 lbs!
For sale is a USED Dedacciai Nerissima 3.2 XS Carbon Road Bike Shimano 105 11 Speed
- Size: XS
- Seat Tube (c-t): 48.5cm
- Top Tube (effective): 50cm
- Head Tube: 10.9cm
- Steerer Tube: 20cm
- Standover Height: 74cm
- Wheel Size: 700c
- Speed: 2x11
- Components: Shimano 105
- Color: Red/Carbon/White
- Weight: 8kg/17.6 lb
- Frame: Carbon fiber
- Fork: Carbon fiber
- Headset: Dedacciai, integrated
- Seatpost: Deda RSx01, 31.6mm diameter, 355mm length, 20mm offset
- Saddle: Tharsis Nine Eight, 133mm width
- Stem: Deda Zero100, Alloy 115mm length, 31.8mm handlebar clamp
- Handlebar: Deda RHM 02, Alloy, 40mm width, 130mm drop, 70mm reach
- Shifters: Shimano 105, ST-5800
- Brakeset: Shimano 105, BR-5800, Dual pivot
- Front Derailleur: Shimano 105, FD-5800, Clamp-style
- Rear Derailleur: Shimano 105, RD-5800
- Crankset: Shimano 105, FC-5800, 172.5mm length, 52/36T
- Bottom Bracket: Shimano Hollowtech II, threaded external bearings
- Cassette: Shimano 11 speed, CS-5800, 11-28T
- Chain: Shimano HG-X11, 11 speed
- Wheelset: Shimano RS21, Quick release, 21mm width (external), 24mm depth
- Tires: Michelin Dynamic Sport, 700x25c
CONDITION: Used and in good shape. Frame and components have little wear. Some chips/scuffs on seatstays and fork legs.
- Chain/Cassette/Cranks: 4 (very good)
- Brake Pads: 4 (very good)
- Tires: 5 (new)
- Wheels: 4 (very good)
- Frame: 4 (very good)
- Shifters: 4 (very good)
- Cables/Housing: 4 (very good) (5 for derailleurs)
SIZING: Based on traditional sizing, it could fit someone 5'0" - 5'5". Please note this is an approximate range and the buyer is responsible for verifying the fit before purchase.
WARRANTY: If purchased locally, it comes backed with a 60 day limited mechanical warranty.
RETURN POLICY: Buyer has 7 days on receipt of item to initiate a return by contacting us. Item must be returned in the same condition as purchased and a refund will be issued on receipt of the item.
TERMS OF SALE: All items are sold AS IS and customers assume responsibility for their own safety and the upkeep of their purchased equipment.
LIMITED WARRANTY: New and specified used bicycles are covered with our 60 day limited mechanical waranty which allows for needed adjustments and tuning incurred from normal use. During this time, any hard goods deemed necessary for proper mechanical functioning will be billed to the customer at cost. Any mechanical or structural issues assessed to result from a crash, hard impact, or any other incident will not be covered under warranty.
WARNING: Cycling can be dangerous. Bicycles and bicycle products should be assembled and serviced by a professional mechanic. Never modify your bicycle or accessories. Read and follow all product instructions and warnings including information on the manufacturer’s website. Inspect your bicycle before every use. Always wear a helmet.