USED Early 2000s Trek Fuel Full Sus Mountain Bike Small 3x8 speed 26" Wheels
For sale is a USED Early 2000s Trek Fuel Full Suspension Mountain Bike Small 3x8 speed 26" Wheels
- Size: Small
- Seat Tube (c-t): 15.5"
- Top Tube (effective): 21.5"
- Head Tube: 4.25"
- Steer Tube: 7.75"
- Standover Height: 29.5"
- Wheel Size: 26"
- Speed: 3x8
- Type: Full suspension mountain bike
- Components: Shimano Deore, Bontrager, Promax
- Color: Black/Gray/White/Red
- Weight: 30 lbs/13.6 kg
- Frame: Aluminum
- Fork: Rockshox Recon TK Silver, 100mm travel
- Headset: Cane Creek 10, conventional threadless
- Rear Suspension: Fox Float CTD
- Seatpost: Bontrager alloy, 20mm offset,
- Saddle: Serfas I.C.S. Gel, 180mm width
- Stem: Bontrager RL alloy,
- Handlebar: RaceFace Diabolus, 670mm width
- Shifters: Shimano trigger shifters
- Brakes: Promax/Tektro V-brake
- Front Derailleur: Shimano
- Rear Derailleur: Shimano Deore
- Crankset: Bontrager Alloy, 170mm length, 42/32/22T
- Bottom Bracket: Square taper
- Cassette: SRAM 11-32T
- Chain: SRAM PC-830
- Wheelset: Bontrager alloy, quick release
- Tires: Bontrager Jones AC, 26" x 2.1"
CONDITION: Used and in good working order. Drivetrain, brakes, and suspensions function as expected. Some scuffs and scratches throughout frame and components. Tires and some drivetrain components show some wear as well.
- Chain/Cassette/Cranks: 5/3/3 (new/good)
- Brake Pads: 5
- Tires: 3
- Wheels: 2.5 (decent)
- Frame: 3
- Shifters: 3
- Cables/Housing: 3
SIZING: Based on traditional sizing, it could fit someone 5'2" to 5'7". Please note this is an approximate range and the buyer is responsible for verifying the fit before purchase.
WARRANTY: If purchased locally, it comes backed with a 60 day limited mechanical warranty.
RETURN POLICY: Buyer has 7 days on receipt of item to initiate a return by contacting us. Item must be returned in the same condition as purchased and a refund will be issued on receipt of the item. Buyer will be responsible to cover the cost of shipping both ways unless the return is due to a fault on the part of Around the Cycle. If additional reassembly is required, or item has been removed from packaging or used, additional return fees may apply.
TERMS OF SALE: All items are sold AS IS and customers assume responsibility for their own safety and the upkeep of their purchased equipment.
LIMITED WARRANTY: New and specified used bicycles are covered with our 60 day limited mechanical waranty which allows for needed adjustments and tuning incurred from normal use. During this time, any hard goods deemed necessary for proper mechanical functioning will be billed to the customer at cost. Any mechanical or structural issues assessed to result from a crash, hard impact, or any other incident will not be covered under warranty.
WARNING: Cycling can be dangerous. Bicycles and bicycle products should be assembled and serviced by a professional mechanic. Never modify your bicycle or accessories. Read and follow all product instructions and warnings including information on the manufacturer’s website. Inspect your bicycle before every use. Always wear a helmet.